Hi! I got my BB Curve over the summer and I love it!! However, my BB has been very glitchy the past few days.

First off - my emails have been a mess! I havent been receiving any emails at all - I can send them, just not receive. I can send/receive SMS text and BBM's also with no problems and my internet has been working fine. So far, I've missed out on almost 100 emails between yesterday and today. I have a Gmail set up and my Blackberry email, and neither are working. I sent my Gmail addy an email using my BB email, and vice versa and neither came though.

Second, the little timer that comes up in the middle of the screen, telling you it needs a second to think, wont go away. Its there no matter what I do.

I turned it off and took the battery out many times, but it didnt help at all. Anything that will help would be so appreciated! I'm so lost with my BB being a mess like this
    12-05-08 02:42 PM
    Got facebook? if so, delete it, see what happens...

Im gonna put money on this issue being facebook

annnd, before you say something, you could have it running fine for months yes, but it WILL cause the above issues
    12-05-08 02:43 PM
    Oooh let me try that! How do you delete it?

*edit* found it! Now lets see what happens
    12-05-08 02:44 PM
    Thru the app list

There has been MAJOR issues as you know of now, with FB and BB, as far as I know (thru here) they are working on a new app, but it does cause issues, alot of people have them, I never have used it.
    12-05-08 02:48 PM
    OMG THANK YOU!!!! All 100 of my emails have no come through!! Thank you so much!

Stupid Facebook! That app doesnt do much anyway, I usually just go on FB via the browser anyway
    12-05-08 02:49 PM
    There ya go

You're welcome.
    12-05-08 02:50 PM
    Now you get to look through and delete 100 e-mails. Have fun!

Good to hear they helped you out and you got it fixed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 03:17 PM
    Same thing happens to me except I DO NOT have the Facebook app.
    12-05-08 03:19 PM
    Same thing happens to me except I DO NOT have the Facebook app.
    You may be having memory issues then, options, status, whats your FREE fille...

if its below 12,xxx,xxx then Im guessing thats the culprit.

what is it?
    12-05-08 03:41 PM
    They need to destroy that Facebook app for all time...
    12-05-08 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD