It started on one fateful day, which was today. While me and my associates were sauntering around wal-mart. As I browsed random party mixes and terrible country compact discs i received a mysterious phone call which appeared to be my very own phone number.(gasp) With curiosity overcoming me i decide to answer my cellular device. After i repeatedly stated the general phrase often used to greet, Hello?, i anticipated a reply which turned out to be demonic laughter then there was an abrupt disconnection.(wtf?) After the strange call panic overcame my senses so i seeked out my associates. After me describing my grief ordeal and my comrades looking upon me with bewilderment and disbelief, minutes later i receive the same phone call again. But this time i let one of my fellow companions accept the phone call. From what he told me he heard loud, desperate gasps for air. (Apparently he did not have enough oxygen.) So after the second encounter my friends have come to the conclusion that this was a crude prank conducted by myself. (The nerve of them.) "It t'was not I," i exclaimed myself while standing in the center of the aisle, which contained auto type products. My friends concocted a plan to solve this mystery which involved calling back the number which was actually my own. We dialed the number and to our surprise............ someone did pick up (not someone but some service known as voicemail). (Fast forwarding 20 minutes(spanish)) I received another phone call but what made this phone call unique was that the phone number was 0006660000. (odd) My comrade was met with same desperate breathing. The Blackberry hung up once again ending another useless soliliquy since i never heard the other person speak. Hours pass and I am bombarded phone call after phone call from this anonymous anomaly.(assuming spiritual) I choose to ignore these attacks upon my own well being. (Fast Forward 3 hours) During the 10:00p.m. to 11:00p.m. time frame as we observed and critiqued the performance of Fanny Pak on ABDC (America's Best Dance Crew (God forbid it to be Fanny pak)). We received another mysterious call if the call was a person it would be in the shadows. And still.........(pause for effect) the sound of silence drummed against our ears like one thousand thunders. And after the silence we were severed from contact with this timid entity. 8 minutes later my receives a call from phone number 0009110000. My newly braided friend picked up this phone call and was greeted by higher authorities better known as the brave palm beach sheriff's office. The braided one being only at the tender age of 16 foolishly terminates the phone call in a state of chaos. the end???????????????????.................... as we are about to post this we get a phone call from phone number 0006660000, it being 33 minutes past 4:00 in the a.m. With little sleep we were too petrified to retaliate to this attack on our well beings.

:TLDR:

I received telephone calls from disconnected phone numbers(actual disconnected numbers of my friends), random phone numbers and even my own.

Out of all seriousness me and my friend are up at 4:33a.m. bored out of our minds. So we decided to make this as detailed as possible.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-11-08 03:37 AM
    Dial *666 for exorcisms and then pull out your battery. If it still rings with the battery out, call mom and tell her goodbye.

07-11-08 03:57 AM
    WTF? Is this for real?
    07-11-08 04:48 AM
    Hmmmm! Back when I was doing some student teaching I had a similar event. I always turned my ringer off. Yet one day my phone started ringer loud heavy metal. When I looked to see who it was it said it was myself. I apparently called myself 27 times in 3 hours that day!
    07-11-08 04:58 AM
    That is freaky stuff but I guarantee it's a friend. There's websites that call phones you just put the number in and pre recorded things are used. My friends did it to me before. Interrogate your buddies I say!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 05:13 AM
    this is real, at first i thought i was a website to but the sheriffs office called me
    07-11-08 05:26 AM
    Omg I don't know what to say. Go to church live well have a good life because you never know

07-11-08 05:29 AM
    Obviously this is a prank. I cant remember what site i used, but i've used one before where you can call someone or text them from the internet using whatever number you'd like. you didnt get a call from the police, that was another joke. lol im pretty sure that 911 is not a "dial out" line. it only recieves calls. if you ever dial 911 and hang up and a dispatcher or officer calls you back, they call from a different number.
    07-11-08 05:36 AM
    No seriously if I were you I change my phone number for sure

07-11-08 05:39 AM
    There is a program for this. It's called FakeCall.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/fak...eleased-39162/
    07-11-08 05:52 AM
    Freaky...
    07-11-08 06:03 AM
    I am somehow my own friend on Myspace... at least I don't comment myself lol
    07-11-08 06:23 AM
    You shouldn't have gone to wal-mart now your phone is possessd by a demon because you shoped at the anti-christs corporation. lol. In the words of waterboys mother wal-mart "is the devils". I never have and never will shop at a place that pays everyone lower than coporate level minimum wage or barely over it and has a profit marging in the billions.

07-11-08 06:42 AM
    I never have and never will shop at a place that pays everyone lower than coporate level minimum wage or barely over it and has a profit marging in the billions.
    So you've never eaten at McDonalds?
    07-11-08 06:46 AM
    Why do your eyes glow red in the nite? Did you sell your soul to get a BB?
    07-11-08 06:50 AM
    You shouldn't have gone to wal-mart now your phone is possessd by a demon because you shoped at the anti-christs corporation. lol. In the words of waterboys mother wal-mart "is the devils". I never have and never will shop at a place that pays everyone lower than coporate level minimum wage or barely over it and has a profit marging in the billions.

They paid my cousin rather well, and paid for part of his college.... as does McD's
    07-11-08 07:00 AM
    I have the number of a good priest who performs exorcisms on electronic devices....works well for gremlins also.
    07-11-08 07:45 AM
    So you've never eaten at McDonalds?
    Not in over 15 years.
    07-11-08 08:10 AM
    Not in over 15 years.
    So you have then? Interesting...
    07-11-08 08:19 AM
    Dial *666 for exorcisms and then pull out your battery. If it still rings with the battery out, call mom and tell her goodbye.

That was the funniest answer I could have expected...you made me laugh out loud now I have to explain to everyone around me what I just laughed at! LOL Thanks
    07-11-08 09:22 AM
    There is a "calling card" you could buy called "the spoof card" when you use this card you have the option to put any phone number you want to come up on the caller I'd of the person your calling.
    My guess would be one of your friends are screwing with you...

07-11-08 09:23 AM
    Freaky.... I wonder how many other people on here have haunted phone stories.
    07-11-08 09:26 AM

"lower than coporate level minimum wage or barely over"
    First of all...it is over MINIMUM wage, hence the inability to go below the minimum

Secondly, it is the job of walmart to make as much money as possible for their investors. To do this, they pay employees the least they can while still being able to attract people who are qualified enough. Walmart employees hundreds of thousands of people who obviously can not get another job (because if the pay there was low and they are good, they would go get more somewhere else).

So just because a company makes money and follows the rules by paying people over minimum wage (which shouldnt exist imho) they should be equated to the devil.

And to somehow relate this to blackberry, I'm sure all WalMart execs have BBs so they must be good people
    07-11-08 10:59 AM
    wow and the story is kinda told like a horror story lol
    07-11-08 11:04 AM
    I have the number of a good priest who performs exorcisms on electronic devices....works well for gremlins also.
    LMBO

07-11-08 11:16 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD