Hey Wattup Edd!
    Thank You for droppin on in!
    Btw, I'm also very glad to have You back on my BBM as well. I got worried that I haven't heard from ya for awhile there. Sorry to hear that the DM didn't work properly on that Back up there. This is just a thought, but if you'd like, maybe You can try adding everyone to your Contacts List(The Phonebook?). Just something to throw you're way so that You won't need to write everyone down on a piece of paper type of thing or either that, make a list of everyone in you're Memo Pad as also a secondary back up as well. In any event I wanna Thank You for your most Gracious support & also having your Presence on the thread here. I look forward to keeping in touch on our BBM & at that the same time would like to wish you N the Familia a truly Blessed N wonderful Week in the days ahead there Edd.
    All The Best,
    �~�~1Kool�guy~�~�
    No problem man and thanks for being such a cool guy... just like your handle/username and also for the tips. lol

It's members such as yourself that bring me back to this forum. No Hatorade here. Haha.. And just in case any of you are wondering what the heck is Hatorade. Check out this thread.
    Last edited by Edd; 07-30-08 at 08:06 PM.
    07-30-08 08:04 PM
    Hi there Mr. Berry,
    Aaahh, Bummer! I was hopin you'd come back with an awsome story to tell too! That's pretty strange for the rain weather to show up during the summer tho. Tell ya what, keep lookin out N don't give up. Ya never know when any type of event may come your way. Infact, here's another idea that may be of some help for ya. When ya have time, scout around N see if there are any type of events happenning in your area. I'm sure your Local News Station will be more than happy to air those photos of yours. Oh, & when U send in those pic's, don't forget to lett'em know that it was your BB that took those magnificent photo's. Then you can proudly announce.......iphone aint got nothin on BlackBerry, Lol!
    07-31-08 05:39 PM
    Those are awesome pics! Way to go!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 08:44 PM
    nice! congrats!
    07-31-08 09:25 PM
    I encounted a huge snake this morning while taking my morning walk.
    I turned around ran like a lil B#$^h instead of pulling out the Berry to snap a picture.

I am the joke of the day! LOL
    08-02-08 10:27 AM
    Hi There jp316ad & chubbawokee!
    Its great to have ya drop by the thread here. Been pretty busy with my work schedule N all. Wanna say thanks for the compliment to both of you N at the sametime would like to welcome any of your BBM friends as well. Hope you're having an enjoyable weekend & definitely enjoy your visit.

All the Best,
    �~•~1Kool•guy~•~�
    08-03-08 06:15 AM
    LMAO! Mr. Berry,
    U got me crackn up on that 1 bro.
    Heck, I was hopin maybe the idea of using the Zoom feature would be good enough to give ya some Leverage? Lol! I guess better luck next time huh? Heh, Heh, Heh.
    Let me know when ya plan on taking you're Curve on another adventure, atleast its good to know ya made it out alive. I'm always glad to have ya on the thread here & as a member of Crackberry as well. I definitely enjoyed your Humour & your Courage. Don't give up N keep tryin bro. I'll just keep waitin to hear Great things with You & your BB Curve.

P.S. When U have a chance, see if U can go back to where U encountered that snake. Then take a picture of your shoes that ya left behind as U were High Tailin it outta there, Lol!

All The Best,
    �~•~1Kool•guy~•~�
    Last edited by 1Kool guy; 08-03-08 at 06:44 AM.
    08-03-08 06:28 AM
    LMAO! Mr. Berry,
    U got me crackn up on that 1 bro.

P.S. When U have a chance, see if U can go back to where U encountered that snake. Then take a picture of your shoes that ya left behind as U were High Tailin it outta there, Lol!

All The Best,
    �~�~1Kool�guy~�~�
    Not a chance! those shoes got smoked liked a Texas Brisket! LMAO
    08-03-08 10:27 AM
    LMAO!!! Checkout Mr Berry,
    He said, like a Texas Brisket! LMAO on that 1. Well hopefully you'll have a better location on the next trip. But keep workin on it.
    I'll just keep a look out for http://www.texasbrisketshoes.com/mrberry
    08-05-08 07:02 AM
    Up Next, Part 2 with more Lightning Storms That just recently hit here in K-falls 0regon a few days ago.

Theses Photos were taken at 4:15am in the Morning. Not Bad For Being Up Early & Out on The Town With My Curve. :-)

I also sent in these photos over to the News Station at KOBI5 & they Aired them on TV thru out the entire day & then Aired them again on the following Early Morning,
    Way 2 Go BlackBerry Curve 8330! Lol!
    Last edited by 1Kool guy; 08-09-08 at 01:53 AM.
    08-09-08 01:30 AM
    I applaud you. One thing though: Why do yo u have to post pics of the KBTV staff or the weather girl? I mean aren't you violating their privacey? Also i think its against the rules to post pics of other people wo their consent on CB. I would be furious if someone put a pic of me on CB without my knowledge.
    08-09-08 03:08 AM
    Hello there thepreciousone,
    No, not entirely. But thank you for your comment. I believe the Question at hand would be more like, do you currently work for any News Media or are you currently involved with any type of Acting Career or maybe involved with any type of Media Production & so forth? I suppose since CB has posted up Rihanna's photo holding a BB Curve in her hands at a Restaurant as well as the BB Bold training pic that is also posted up recently & you're gonna tell me that CB is violating Rihanna's rights & the BB Bold Training pic. From your view & just your view alone, you might look at it just that way & probably from a minimal view as well. Again, not entirely so. That's not quite the BIG picture you're looking at. I myself have worked in the Media Business for quite some time & infact, just a quick example here but have you ever noticed during the Emmy's or Grammy's aired on Tv, most of those people never take the credit for themselves. If you notice how they stand in front a huge audience, they always thank the director's, Producer's, Assistant Producer's & so forth in the Media Business. Now my photos may not appear for any Grammy or Emmy award(Lol) but however, I can't take the credit alone either. My photos would not have been aired on National Tv without the Courteousness & Support of the News Station & infact, I've also extended back to the News Station with my utmost appreciation & Thankfullnes for airing my photos on their program & if you've noticed, I've also given my Thanks to quite a few people who supported me as well. By the way, did you checkout the Emails that I received from the News Station? In 1 of the Emails, Laura Cavanaugh made me an official member of their News Team. I'm standing by the News Team as well as they are standing by me. I'm not saying anything Bad or wrong about them in any way shape or form, its primarily being part of the Media. Again, I'm very thankful & appreciative for having the News air my photos on their program & plus, I also have they're support as well. I thank you also for your applaud & hope that maybe 1 day you might decide to snap a few shots with you're BB & send'em on in to a Tv Station & possibly see things from a different stand point. I'm no paparazzi that's for sure. I already have a buddy of mine who does his photography in the Hollywood, Ca. area & does really quite well in having his photos Published in Rolling Stone Magazine & quite a few other Magazines too. There's so much going on in the Media that you're unaware of & all I can say at this point is that Please don't take any of this from the wrong Perspective, I'm only being as Courteous & Sincere as I've also been with everyone else & have had by no means any negative responses. But again, I thank you for your applaud & I hope to look forward to seeing your awsome photo aired on National Tv 1 day & who knows, maybe your photos might even look better than mine. I sure hope so. Well I gotta go but thanks for stopping in. I truly wish you the Best & hope you have an enjoyable weekend as well so until then,
    All The Best,
    �~�~1Kool�Guy~�~�
    Last edited by 1Kool guy; 08-09-08 at 12:11 PM.
    08-09-08 08:00 AM
    Attention Whiner's:
    If all U can do is whine on every 1 elses thread or post, I suggest you Please Leave the whinning outside of this thread & everyone else's thread or post as well. Nobody likes a whiner so if you're here to whine, you need to call
    1-800-WAA-AAAA!
    Thank You & Have a Great Day! :-)

Respectfully,
    �~�~1Kool�Guy~�~�
    Last edited by 1Kool guy; 08-09-08 at 12:24 PM.
    08-09-08 12:19 PM
    I was not even whining. First off, rhianna? you cannot compare rhianna to the weather girl...im sorry thats like comparing bigfoot to a frog. Also posting her email that she sent to you is something you should not post...yes I undrstand you want to boast but its only between her and you. I don't think she intended the email to be shown on a popular site such as Crackberry nor to have her pics posted on here wo her consent.
    I understand you're proud but some things such as posting the email and their pics is something you shouldn't do...that is crossing the line.
    08-09-08 04:13 PM
    I was not even whining. First off, rhianna? you cannot compare rhianna to the weather girl...im sorry thats like comparing bigfoot to a frog. Also posting her email that she sent to you is something you should not post...yes I undrstand you want to boast but its only between her and you. I don't think she intended the email to be shown on a popular site such as Crackberry nor to have her pics posted on here wo her consent.
    I understand you're proud but some things such as posting the email and their pics is something you shouldn't do...that is crossing the line.
    For one, the pictures that were posted were on a public website (KOBI NBC5 - Home). It's not like he was sneaking over to her house at 4 in the morning peeping in the window snapping pictures. Two, it's not your job to worry about what people are posting, leave it up to the moderators and they will take any action if they feel it's necessary.
    Last edited by zsig; 08-09-08 at 05:07 PM.
    08-09-08 05:04 PM
    Thank You zsig. Thank You.
    There are other threads on CB that have photos of other people doing things and so forth. Did I ask the person who created that thread if they got their consent to do so? No. Simply because I respect the persons thread & also, I like the way You presented a clear & concise point. As you clearly mentioned, it is NOT THEIR JOB. I Respect & Agree with ya on that note because it is NOT MY JOB either. For one, I don't go around other peoples thread telling them what they can & cannot post. Two, if I disagree with the persons thread that they posted, I simply just leave out of respect & then MOVE ON. I'm not their mother or their father & am not gonna tell them what to do as if my only reason to come up on CB is to act like I'm the baby sitter. Although there are some members here that feel as if it should be there job when in Reality, it really isnt & sadly, they NEVER once put their application in & go thru the interviewing process.
    Again, I Respect & Agree with ya on that note as it is clearly NOT MY JOB & NEITHER IS IT THERE JOB as well. Obviously the other party just has nothing better to do but rant & should leave the personal issues at home with their own kids or somethin. As my father once said before he passed away, there's always 1 bad apple that wants to spoil the bunch. However it is also clear that the other party has a great deal of lack to the old saying, "Jumping to conclusion seldom produces understanding". Its been a great day here & again, I wanna say Thank You zsig. Thank You. Thank you for presenting your awsome viewpoint & I completely applaud you & respect you for the respect & skilled intelligence for which you have given. Its members like you who show the Respect & Courteous & a whole lot more that'll go along way with you where ever you may go. My only regret is that I wish I could say the same for the Negative parties out there who NEVER sought to put their Application in FIRST before placing Foot in Mouth mode.(Lol) but Since this is clearly a side swipe of a Non discussion that is completely going nowhere & need not go any further. Again, "Jumping to conclusion seldom produces understanding".

All that matters is that I have the support, Respect & positive Compliments from everybody that has been given towards myself & I would like to extend my deepest Sincere Appreciation & Respect & Thankfullnes to You zsig & to those that have been Respectful & Courteous & a lot more. Thank You zsig & Thank You to everyone else as well. I wanna wish you a great day, a terrific week & another awsome filled weekend.
    Respectfully,
    �~�~1Kool�Guy~�~�
    Last edited by 1Kool guy; 08-10-08 at 09:40 AM.
    08-10-08 12:49 AM
    You Will Be Missed
    But Always Remembered

A Tribute To Actor/Comedian
    Bernie Mac
    Oct.5,1957 - Aug.09,2008
    Last edited by 1Kool guy; 08-11-08 at 08:59 AM.
    08-11-08 08:48 AM
    ^^^^^ that dude was my favorite comedian.
    08-11-08 12:07 PM
    Well hi there Mr Berry,
    Its so Kool to see U again. Yeah I definitely hear ya on that note bro, Bernie was mine as well & I always like the fact that he was a very well sharp dressed man where ever he went. Alot people are gonna miss him but no matter what, his memories will continue to live on. I'm glad to see you back again & was hopin to hear of you're awsome adventure out there. Thanks for stoppin in Mr. Berry, we'll chat at'cha again, til then, take it easy out there & have ya self a Super Fine one.
    Respectfully,
    �~•~1Kool�Guy~•~�
    08-14-08 05:55 AM
    Add me back bro got a new bb the other day!

09-28-08 06:46 AM
    Add me back bro got a new bb the other day!
    .............Dude! Where the heck have U been? Lol! I've been tryN to get U back on my list for days. Lol! I didn't know U had gotten a New BB. I'm sure glad U found my thread to let me know, Lol! Yeah I jus hit U up. Glad to have U back bro! Lol!
    09-30-08 06:00 AM
    So where u been man?

11-12-08 06:51 AM
97 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD