Neat!

SmeeBig7.
    07-27-08 09:18 PM
    Smeebig7,
    Yeah it is huh? I'm glad to see you stopped on by to check it out.
    Feel free to drop by as much as you like.
    07-27-08 11:05 PM
    Nice storm was there any damage?
    07-27-08 11:31 PM
    Awesome way to capture pics on the Curve.
    07-28-08 12:09 AM
    wow they came out great that second one looks awesome great story good luck to you
    07-28-08 01:43 AM
    Hi there Petelajr, Calderon & Noticee,
    Fortunately Petelajr, No damage was reported. Heh Heh Heh, Yeah Calderon definitely, definitely. The Kool thing about taking Pics wit ur BlackBerry is that you can always Zoom them up while viewing them on you're Screen. Noticee, Thank you & Calderon for stopping in & checking out the Pics & also Petelajr as well. You're more than welcome to pop on in anytime. If you have any BlackBerry Messenger Friends on you're list, invite them on over also. Its Kool to have ya here in the Thread.
    Respectfully,
    �~•~1Kool•guy~•~�
    07-28-08 02:51 AM
    I'd like to encourage everyone to invite their BlackBerry Messenger Friends on over to my Thread. Its always nice to meet more of you here on CrackBerry & at the same time, I'd like to say that its been a nice warm Welcome to have you stop on in or even drop by and who knows, maybe you might see someone here that maybe already on your Blackberry Messenger List as well as even someone who maybe New to the Crackberry Forums here. As for myself, I enjoy meeting everyone who pops on in so again, feel free to invite some more friends who are on you're Blackberry Messenger List and if anyone here on CrackBerry would like to add me onto your BlackBerry Messenger or if you would like to be added onto my Blackberry Messenger, Feel free to hit me up. I'd definitely like to hear from you.
    Respectfully,
    �~•~1Kool•guy~•~�
    07-28-08 04:04 AM
    CONGRATS...and at least you got the BB out there on the news too lol

very nice pic...i love the one with the lightning!
    07-28-08 06:51 AM
    Thank You dasubersoldat,
    Yeah it was definitely quite a trip but also pretty impressive as well.
    I can only wait n see if there will be anymore of this type of weather happenning again. Hey thanks for stoppin on by, definitely glad to have you. We'll TtYl. :-)
    07-28-08 01:46 PM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 01:48 PM
    That is so cool. Yay 4the bb curve!!!!!
    07-28-08 02:51 PM
    Hey koolguy! How u be? lol
    07-28-08 02:56 PM
    Hi there Kylanii,
    Yep, my thoughts too!
    07-28-08 02:57 PM
    Wow! Its Thee 1 & only Tee!
    What an Awsome treat this is!
    Not only is it Awsome, but also such a Wonderful blessing to have you here! (**Walks over to Tee & gives her a great big hug**) Boy what a Surprise this is! Tee is actually a member of my BlackBerry messenger, so if anyone has read my entire article here on the 1st page of the thread, I gave a nice big Thank You to all of my BlackBerry messenger friends & also how great they are too! Each & everyone of them gave me the encouragement of posting up this Thread & so I'm not only greatly appreciated by their encouragement but also very thankful & proud to have each of them on my BlackBerry messenger. Tee not only came in to say "Hi" but also came in to Surprise me & so if I was handing out awards, it would defintitely go to Tee for bringing in her Awsome Presence to thread here. I'm so happy to have her and many others as a member of Blackberry messenger & also Crackberry Forums. So with that being said, I wanna Thank everyone here at Crackberry Forums & Blackberry Messenger for their Compliments. U guys Totally Rock!!!
    Respectfully & All the best,
    �~•~1Kool•Guy~•~�
    07-29-08 04:27 AM
    thats awesome and congrats. I'm glad to see you're living up to your name. 1 Kool Guy
    07-29-08 07:28 AM
    Hey, that is so cool! I should try that with my BB. lol Anyway, thanks for adding me back on your BBM list. I lost all my BBM buddies each time there's a new OS posted on the internet. Guess I'll have to manually write each one down and add them all back later one by one. DM should back up the BBM contact list as well but it doesn't.
    07-29-08 04:36 PM
    Wow! Its Thee 1 & only Tee!
    What an Awsome treat this is!
    Not only is it Awsome, but also such a Wonderful blessing to have you here! (**Walks over to Tee & gives her a great big hug**) Boy what a Surprise this is! Tee is actually a member of my BlackBerry messenger,
    �~�~1Kool�Guy~�~�
    Told you that you were too Kool not to. LOl Thanks for the love.
    07-30-08 12:33 AM
    Wow!!!! That's very cool!! Congrats!!! And way to represent the Curve!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 12:38 AM
    Thank You amofiav,
    And might I add, as a member here on Crackberry Forums such as yourself, it's been also Terrific to have You here on the Thread as well & I'd also like to extend my appreciation to your Congrats & again, Thank You. It has been a pretty busy past few days here when I posted this up. All in all, I've enjoyed the Tremendous amount of Respect N hope to see more of everyone here on Crackberry Forums drop on in. I gotta go but in the meantime, I wanna wish U an awsome day N a Terrific Week & very Blessed Weekend N hope that you'll invite some BlackBerry Messenger Friends to the Thread here so until then, Take it easy out there N have ya self a Super Fine one(1) as well.

Respectfully,
    �~•~1Kool•guy~•~�
    Last edited by 1Kool guy; 07-30-08 at 02:04 AM.
    07-30-08 02:00 AM
    Hey Wattup Edd!
    Thank You for droppin on in!
    Btw, I'm also very glad to have You back on my BBM as well. I got worried that I haven't heard from ya for awhile there. Sorry to hear that the DM didn't work properly on that Back up there. This is just a thought, but if you'd like, maybe You can try adding everyone to your Contacts List(The Phonebook?). Just something to throw you're way so that You won't need to write everyone down on a piece of paper type of thing or either that, make a list of everyone in you're Memo Pad as also a secondary back up as well. In any event I wanna Thank You for your most Gracious support & also having your Presence on the thread here. I look forward to keeping in touch on our BBM & at that the same time would like to wish you N the Familia a truly Blessed N wonderful Week in the days ahead there Edd.
    All The Best,
    �~•~1Kool•guy~•~�
    07-30-08 02:43 AM
    nfl46 its so nice to have ya aboard.
    Yes, I'm still currently workin on it. I wasn't aware that the How To was not 0pera Mini compatible. Sucks tho. In the meantime, I guess it's back to the drawing board as they say.
    Nice pictures!
    07-30-08 02:47 AM
    We'll Hello miss_michelle,
    glad to have you here on the thread! Yeah, isn't it amazing the things that our BB's do with just a simple quick aim N a click! Definitely worth giving my BB Curve Propz tho. I'm so glad to have you stop on in to the thread here. Wanna wish You well N hope you have a Terrific week & an awsome weekend! :-)

All The Best,
    �~•~1Kool•guy~•~�
    07-30-08 08:05 AM
    Thank you nfl46,
    Its good to see you back again.
    Stop on by anytime N don't forget to invite some of you're BBM friends as well. Would enjoy having them also N I hope You have a Great day & an Awsome week & an enjoyable weekend! Woop! Woop! Lol!
    07-30-08 08:12 AM
    Hey its ma Teeeee!
    Haaa! Haaa! Haaa! I can only say that it makes us 1 thing with our BB's & that is........1Kool BB owners!
    Haa! Haa! Haa! I know ya feel me on that note! Lol!
    07-30-08 08:20 AM
    So it's raining cats and dogs here in Dallas and I thought "WHAT THE ****" put my new curve to the test. It rarely rains in summer.

LOL! NO PICS ON THE NEWS FROM ME. NOT EVEN A SLIP OF TONGUE FROM THE WEATHER MAN! LMAO!!!!
    07-30-08 09:33 AM
97 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD