Well here is my question one time my blackberry shut off,don't know why en when i try to push the button to turn it on it didn't do anything, but when i get home i put the charger and then it turn back on.Well and this Saturday when i was working it shut off again but the first time was like 3 week since it happen.But when it happen this Saturday it was off then i didn't turn on,but i was at a friends house working.

When they left i look for charger and when i found it i connected and it turn on and when i take off the charger it turn off, but when i put it again it doesn't turn on.

Then, i went home and i saw at crackberry a post of how to fix a nuked blackberry but, i did follow the steps but i it gave me and error when is putting back the os(the reload Part),but what i wonder is why when i put it in the wall charger whit out the battery it doesn't do anything but blink the red light.

But when i plugged it on the usb cable with out the battery it turn on the screen but shows the battery icon, but if i connected the battery with the cable it doesn't turn on the screen with the battery icon.

Need help i don't know if you guys has any problem any advice would be welcome that blackberry doesn't have 2 months is new so heads up guys thanks.
    07-23-08 01:21 PM
    Would be helpful to know your device model and carrier.
    07-23-08 01:32 PM
    well My Blackberry is the Curve 8310 the one with GPS and my Carrier is suncom i dont know if it is a battery problem because it suppose to turn on even with the cable in the wall but i dont know what the red blinkin is suppose to mean soo any heads up
    07-23-08 07:20 PM
    What happens if you do a battery pull? Take the battery out for 30 seconds, then put it back in.
    07-23-08 07:33 PM
    well i am kinda desperate here,well it doesn't do nothing it keeps blinking a red light it just funny i don't know it is a battery problem or what the ****, if i keep it plugged it it keeps blinking and if i take it out for 30 seconds and put it back it it does the same i don't know if it is broken this is the third blackberry i bought less than a month so, first one the trackball didn't work well, and the second one it freeze the OS so, if this is broken again jesus i am moving to Nokia.

But still i dont know if you can ship to blackberry and they can fix it, don't all equipments has one year manufacter warranty soo,from what i told you i am screwed right
    07-24-08 08:21 AM
    07-24-08 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD