so i was takin shower like always and listening to music....

then after i took shower i went to check on my phone to turn off the music and the screen on the bottom left corner was covered in like vapor inside... so i turned it the phone off and dried it with hair dryer....

what should i do next to bring my phone back to life??

the wet indicator is white... the square
    09-12-09 02:47 PM
    If it isn't working after drying with the hair dryer, take the battery out and seal the phone in a bowl of dry rice for a day or two. It may not take long to dry it out since you didn't immerse the phone.
    09-12-09 02:50 PM
    after drying with the hair dryer the keyboard stopped working, so i put it in rice
    09-12-09 02:53 PM
    Hint for the future - Har dryer very bad - can push water to other areas of the phone or deeper in. Rice or air dry is the best. Sorry to hear this has happened.
    09-12-09 03:03 PM
    Once I was cliff jumping into water and I had my blackberry laying on my shirt on the ground. Well these guys brought their dogs and one of the dogs decided to shakeits water onto my blackberry. It was only a few drops but the water got under the screen and left a vapor like look under the screen. I wasn't sure what to do so I took out the battery and let it air dry for a few hours and the vapor went away.
    09-12-09 03:12 PM
    Once I was cliff jumping into water and I had my blackberry laying on my shirt on the ground. Well these guys brought their dogs and one of the dogs decided to shakeits water onto my blackberry. It was only a few drops but the water got under the screen and left a vapor like look under the screen. I wasn't sure what to do so I took out the battery and let it air dry for a few hours and the vapor went away.
    thats what im trying to do now.... hopefully it will work... its my 3rd berry...this summer
    09-12-09 03:19 PM
    Rice good. Air bad. You must seal it up airtight in a baggie with the rice for at least 24 hours, I recommend 2-4 days. You're forcing the rice to take all the moisture from the air, and then all the moisture from the blackberry. If you take it in and out of the rice, or leave it out in the bowl, it only takes air moisture, not berry moisture. Bag it up, my friend!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 03:23 PM
    put in the Rice..,
    hair Dryer.. your phone

I wish.., Its could be Help
    09-12-09 06:20 PM
    it works now, last night only when i typed text msgs, z,c,n, and m came out to be zn,cn,mn,nm but rice saved it... and now it works like the day before the shower... thanks all
    09-13-09 09:50 AM
    Awesome! Woot woot!

09-13-09 03:06 PM
    it works now, last night only when i typed text msgs, z,c,n, and m came out to be zn,cn,mn,nm but rice saved it... and now it works like the day before the shower... thanks all
    If you want music while in the shower invest a few bucks in a shower proof radio...BBs and water are not a good combo.
    09-13-09 03:10 PM
    I have a pair of bluetooth speakers in the bathroom. I leave the bberry in the bedroom sometimes. I just like to be a rebel and change the pandora channel while showering. Still... No damage. 2 yrs now. Go me!

09-13-09 03:15 PM
    only space bar sucks, and no vibrate anymore
    09-13-09 04:42 PM
    only space bar sucks, and no vibrate anymore
    Sounds like it's still not completely dry. Put it back in the rice and let it work some more. It usually takes a couple days to get it all out.
    09-13-09 05:08 PM
    vibrate works now, only space bar sucks
    09-14-09 04:06 PM
    If you want music while in the shower invest a few bucks in a shower proof radio...BBs and water are not a good combo.
    true story
    09-14-09 04:10 PM
    that sucks, similar situation happened to me....i had to buy a new phone. sorry
    09-14-09 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD