The battery was so low and my blackberry froze So i took the battery out then put it back in and when i charge at first the light turns red then it switches off does the battery have to be red while charging?
    08-16-09 06:37 AM
    You mean the light indicator right? No, it doesn't turn red while charging while the phone is on. It will flash red for a few seconds upon bootup.

When the fone is completely dead the light will be on while charging.
    08-16-09 06:56 AM
    Stop posting multiple threads on the same topic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 07:02 AM
    Sorry manoorza87, but laz's kinda right! There's no need for multiple threads on the same topic. I will close this thread instead of merging them. That way there will be no confusion as to when questions will receive their answers. I see you are rather new to the sites forum and I'd like to give you a warm welcome! So, Welcome 2 Crackberry.com! There's no punishment for multiple thread posts, unless it gets out of hand. So this isn't a bad thing. I'm closing it so you and all can have a central location to post on this topic for discussion. pin me if you need anything anytime and I'll see what I can do! On that note, enjoy posting! Lol.
    08-16-09 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD