Boy-o-boy do I feel like its getting old with the fresh, new, high end, high res, fast processor direction BB is going now. That and I own an iPhone too and love the app store and the games. Anyone here manage to break an iPhone addiction and go solely back to the BB? I have been trying real hard but so far have failed. Plus being on T-mobile where 3G is still an anomaly doesn't help any. I find myself looking at my 8320 now with bored eyes.. It actually burdens me, it really does. Stupid problem I know, but when you are a gadget tech junkie that's how it goes I guess. Its been weighing on me and I had to get it off my chest.. Thanks for listening.
    04-06-09 03:18 AM
    Iphones are great, if your a teenager... if you want a serious phone and have a need for reliable communication... BB is the way. I guess its all about what you use your phone for.
    04-06-09 03:20 AM
    I hear you. I dont talk on the phone much. I'm more meassaging centric. I'm also into games to amuse myself with during down time. Plus my two kids love the lil kiddie games you can get from the app store. But I still long for something more..
    04-06-09 03:25 AM
    Same here, and for messaging and email purposes, the BB is KING!
    04-06-09 03:41 AM
    That's mainly what I use mine for, messaging and email.
    04-06-09 03:45 AM
    Same here, and the business apps are top notch... as well as the Instant Messengers.
    04-06-09 03:47 AM
    I mainly use my blackberry for messaging, and email. I considered going back to AT&T and getting the Iphone, but choose the 8900 instead, and I am beyond happy with my decision!
    04-06-09 05:27 AM
    sprint 8330 here, mostly for messenging, emails, data. but i do like the fact that it is easy to use as a phone. thats what I hate about full touch screens, as a phone they suck for the most.

the full touch screen i have saw live up to my phone expections is the G1 with Android.

But I <3 my 8330!!!!!!
    04-06-09 06:29 AM
    can't get the G1 cause T-Moblie sucks big hairy balls.
    04-06-09 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD