Hey everyone, first of all, sorry if my english is not as good as yours, but i think it's enough for me to explain what's going on w/my curve... Well here is the thing, I've been loving my bb curve 8310 since the first time I saw it, and we've been through a lot together but two days ago, out of the sudden, my trackball stopped working... I'm guessing it's the sensor, cause I am able to unlock my phone, and select whatever is selected with the trackball but when I try to move it, it does nothing! [fyi: last week i changed my trackball onto a new one but I even did a test with my old trackball and got the same issue, so it's not the trackball itself].

I really don't know what to do and I'm getting kinda desperate here, at first I thought it was a software issue, cause before it stopped working at all, i could listen to the "audible click" and my bb went like crazy selecting things without even me doing anything... and then after 1454564231216546465 battery pulls , the sound was gone and the crazyness too, but now it won't move at all. Anyway, I did all the procedure in order to upgrade my device (I even use the JL_Cmder to clean my bb completely before upgrading) and now I have installed the OS "8310M_PBr4.5.0_rel174_PL2.7.0.92_A4.5.0.124_O2_UK .exe".

When I realized that it did not help at all I read a post and found out how to clean the copper pad, so I did it just to make sure there was no corrosion underneath it, and still got no luck. Now I'm running out of ideas...

Most of the posts say that they are not able to "select things", but the rest is normal, I wish I had that issue, but mine is the exact opposite (can select, doesn't move)... So please, help me out w/this, I'd appreciate it a looooooooooooooooooooot and thanks in advance...

Ceci

Last edited by ceciiix; 08-07-09 at 01:46 PM.
    08-07-09 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD