Could someone help? I noticed yesterday that the BB is was not ringing. I went to options and changed the setting to normal. Tried and nothing. I went back and tried advanced options to see if there was anything off and all was as I had left it. I called the phone and nothing. I went to the ringtones folders and pressed one of the tones and hear nothing. I pressed menu key and got activate speaker phone. Then I heard ringtone. Now i can hear the ringtone but i still cannot get the phone to ring. Phone vibrates, thank god. but i still would like to find out what happened. Another thing, when I want to use the speaker, when i press the key its muted i cannot hear anything.

please help,
    Michelle
    11-04-08 01:38 PM
    Sounds like there is something wrong with the phones speaker. Any liquid damage?
    11-04-08 01:40 PM
    No water damage at all. I am so careful with this baby!
    I read on another post something about the voice dialing. I went there and the only way I can get to it is by speaking into the unit. If I press the speakerphone key...it's muted.

M.
    11-04-08 01:52 PM
    I have the same issue with my 8330!!! Whats the deal!!!! Argh!
    11-04-08 04:20 PM
    I have tried everything. I am going to give it a rest for a couple of hours, watch election results and then try again. I dont understand what the heck is going on.
    11-04-08 08:31 PM
    I have tried everything. I am going to give it a rest for a couple of hours, watch election results and then try again. I dont understand what the heck is going on.
    11-04-08 08:31 PM
    OK, we get it...go watch the results.
    11-04-08 08:34 PM
    Thanks for the help, and sorry about all the entries did not realize it was posting multiple times!
    Still can't get the phone to ring. Will be calling BB to see if they have any other ideas. Thanks for trying to help.
    M.
    11-05-08 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD