hi there. im wondering if thers any multiple alarm app out there that is free ?
    and i heard that os 4.5 have this feat . can someone that has 4.5 confirm this ?

thx much
    04-16-08 02:03 AM
    Nope, I don't see that as an option.
    04-16-08 02:12 AM
    Try MyAlarm. It can be found at http://lhurtado.vtrbandaancha.net and its free.
    04-16-08 03:03 AM
    and i heard that os 4.5 have this feat . can someone that has 4.5 confirm this ?

thx much
    Your other option is to use your calander for the alarm. It's the same thing and will go off using whatever sound you want for it.

You can set how many ever you want.

The only downfall to it would be is if you use the today theme, all the alarms will be on the screen.

msblueline
    04-16-08 03:12 AM
    For some reason, MyAlarm had the tendency to freeze up & not work for me. It wouldn't ring at all & when I did wake up, I'd see an error message!

Maybe it was problem with my phone or something..
    04-16-08 05:40 AM
    For some reason, MyAlarm had the tendency to freeze up & not work for me. It wouldn't ring at all & when I did wake up, I'd see an error message!

Maybe it was problem with my phone or something..
    mine worked except it would pop up and say an application was trying to access media and id have to click yes for the alarm to sound........so i deleted.
    04-16-08 07:29 PM
    hey guys so i went ahead and dled myalarm . it works and its great ! just what i've been looking for .

mine worked except it would pop up and say an application was trying to access media and id have to click yes for the alarm to sound........so i deleted.
    btw i had the same problem . but i fixed it . just enable the firewall , try setting alarm with ur mp3 .. then just choose " hide permision , or allow .. something like that . u know what i mean when you see the option . just give it a try . oh dont forget to go to option/advance option /application and set permisions to " ALLOW " on all 3 . just incase
    04-17-08 01:22 AM
    Yes there is free multi alarm. Go at: http://myalarm.jad
    04-17-08 02:42 AM
    You will have 6 different alarms that you can set at different times. Very usefull if you need it.
    04-17-08 02:43 AM

thx much
    i dont see that option on 4.5 either, thanks for getting me excited about it lol i was all excited to look when i read that then came the disappointment lol
    04-17-08 02:45 AM
    i dont see that option on 4.5 either, thanks for getting me excited about it lol i was all excited to look when i read that then came the disappointment lol
    haa sorry to hear that . but u can always download myalarm . works perfect ! its nice to have multiple alarms . for me because i can set reminder of routines i have to do ( im a big procrasinator ) so u know ..
    04-17-08 04:54 PM
    me to thats why i havent downloaded it lol
    04-17-08 05:22 PM
    hey...i know this may be a silly question, but i just got my phone a couple days ago and i'm still figuring things out.

do you have to download myalarm from the browser on your phone? and how do you unzip a file?
    05-31-08 11:25 AM
    really? no one? :-/
    05-31-08 02:30 PM
    I like the calender idea.
    05-31-08 02:32 PM
    I downloaded the myalarm and tried installing via DM but I'm getting error "No additional applications designed for your device were found" ?? any idea..I think I got this error with weathereye also but was able get it loaded directly from the bb.

anything I'm missing here?

thanks
    06-01-08 10:53 AM
    hey...i know this may be a silly question, but i just got my phone a couple days ago and i'm still figuring things out.

do you have to download myalarm from the browser on your phone? and how do you unzip a file?
    You have to use Application Loader on your computer to load the file. Download the .zip file and extract all the files to a folder, in the Application Loader click on Browse and navigate to the folder. Make sure you confirm everything then you're set.
    02-08-09 07:54 PM
    btw i had the same problem . but i fixed it . just enable the firewall , try setting alarm with ur mp3 .. then just choose " hide permision , or allow .. something like that . u know what i mean when you see the option . just give it a try . oh dont forget to go to option/advance option /application and set permisions to " ALLOW " on all 3 . just incase
    What do you mean by enable firewall? What do you mean by hide permission or allow? I don't see the option for it when the alarm goes off to check a box saying always allow. I went into the application permissions and set all the options for Allow on the MyAlarm permission list... Now what?
    02-08-09 08:00 PM
    really? no one? :-/
    http://lhurtado.vtrbandaancha.net/My...es/myalarm.jad

enter that into your browser for the OTA.
    02-09-09 12:42 AM
    Hmmm, that OTA link did not work for me - browser opened up and I saw the contents of the .JAD file - it didn't launch a Download inquiry like I expected.
    02-09-09 01:26 AM
    Is there a way to make your alarm play through the headphone jack? It plays fine the media player through the jack. I want to use my desktop speakers for my alarm when I charge it for the night.
    02-09-09 04:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD