Does anyone know if we can add or transfer a line to operate on the blackberry 8530? I have Sprint for my 8530, and boost on another phone that is tore up. I wanted to add the Boost telephone number as a second line, that way, we can get all our calls as they come in without having to check out messages all day. Anyone know this answer?
    Thanks
    Namecie
    05-31-10 09:13 PM
    Does anyone know if we can add or transfer a line to operate on the blackberry 8530? I have Sprint for my 8530, and boost on another phone that is tore up. I wanted to add the Boost telephone number as a second line, that way, we can get all our calls as they come in without having to check out messages all day. Anyone know this answer?
    Thanks
    Namecie
    You can't have more then one line on one phone.. you could however have calls forwarded to one phone or the other..
    05-31-10 09:36 PM
    I have seen one of the phones settings and tools that says "settings for Line 1 and settings for Line 2". That gave me the idea, but know very little about this Curve and how to get two lines to work on one phone.
    Thanks for the reply.
    namecie.
    05-31-10 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD