My calendar is so messed up. It's showing birthdays from Facebook on completely different days. I don't know what to do. I don't know why this happened, but I need my calendar back...please help!!
    08-18-09 01:07 AM
    I would first try a battery pull and see if this cures the problem

If that doesnt work I would uninstall the facebook application and try reinstalling it
    08-21-09 10:37 AM
    My calendar is so messed up. It's showing birthdays from Facebook on completely different days. I don't know what to do. I don't know why this happened, but I need my calendar back...please help!!

How the heck do you get your Facebook birthdays to show up on the Blackberry calendar???
    08-21-09 10:50 AM
    How the heck do you get your Facebook birthdays to show up on the Blackberry calendar???
    If you sync your FB friends with contacts it will populate your calendar. At least it did mine.
    08-21-09 10:51 AM
    If you sync your FB friends with contacts it will populate your calendar. At least it did mine.
    Any kind of explanation how to sync those together? Is it an app that needs to be downloaded? I looked on my phone and can't find how this can be done.

EDIT: I just found a thread about this. I think I may not have the most recent version of FB for BB on my phone. I'm going to update that and then see where I'm at.

EDIT #2: I downloaded the newest build of FB for BB and I can now see that I can sync my friends with my contacts. Is there a way to sync them ALL at once? I'm only seeing an option to do sync each contact on FB individually.
    Last edited by ekozy1; 08-21-09 at 03:15 PM.
    08-21-09 11:27 AM
    I would first try a battery pull and see if this cures the problem

If that doesnt work I would uninstall the facebook application and try reinstalling it
    I tried both of these and neither of them worked Can I delete my calendar and reinstall it some how?
    08-21-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD