dear all experts....i m a new user of blackberry phones ....i just bought curve 8900...now i dont know how to change the default icons displaying on home screen in standby....i want to bring on my selected program/software icons instead of the default ones......help please...
    10-04-09 02:35 PM
    like just moving the icons? Menu (the little blackberry dots key) and then move. You can move the ones you want to the main screen.
    10-04-09 03:13 PM
    the use of a different theme can allow you to make/use your own icons in place of the default ones. you can try to make your own theme.

if you are talking about just wanting to re-arrange the home screen so the icons you want are showing at the top, you can just click on them and move them where you would like.
    10-04-09 03:19 PM
    Highlight icon......press menu key(the one with the dots).....choose "move" and then move the icon to the location you want. The six icons on your home screen are the same as the first six icons on your menue screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 03:22 PM
    themes4bb.com is a great website to get themes which is what I believe you are talking about with your own custom icons or if you want you can download plazmic theme builder and create your own theme to upload onto your phone.
    10-04-09 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD