Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the BB world. I have the Blackberry Curve 8310.
    I am using BB Dimension Today and I want to change the color YELLOW from the main screen. It's just not as appealing... How would I go about modifying these settings? Would I need a new theme? If so, what is a good site for free themes?

Thanks in advance!
    04-01-08 12:31 AM
    You would have to create a new theme to your liking.
    04-01-08 12:33 AM
    Welcome 2 CB.

google: 'blackberry theme creator'
    04-01-08 12:43 AM
    Hey guys, thanks for the awesome options! One quick issue. I'm using a Mac... This is hurting my head now
    04-03-08 01:54 AM
    Ouch!

*10 characters*
    04-03-08 02:01 AM
    There isn't a solution then if you are using a mac.
    04-03-08 02:01 AM
    Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the BB world. I have the Blackberry Curve 8310.
    I am using BB Dimension Today and I want to change the color YELLOW from the main screen. It's just not as appealing... How would I go about modifying these settings? Would I need a new theme? If so, what is a good site for free themes?

Thanks in advance!
    did you figure this out yet? I'd like to do the same
    10-11-08 03:11 PM
    I have a question about modifying the lists on the Dimension Today theme. Currently, it shows "Messages," "Calendar" and "Call Log."

Is it possible to substitute the "call log" with "tasks" or some other application?

Thanks.
    08-11-09 09:47 PM
    You cannot change the way the theme displays. Either you'll need to download a theme that is more to your liking (themes forum here on CB or many places throughout the net) or build your own theme by downloading Plazmic Theme Builder software (free but substantial learning curve).
    08-11-09 10:25 PM
    Thanks, I was afraid of that...but thanks for the prompt reply.

You cannot change the way the theme displays. Either you'll need to download a theme that is more to your liking (themes forum here on CB or many places throughout the net) or build your own theme by downloading Plazmic Theme Builder software (free but substantial learning curve).
    08-11-09 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD