i just called and she said i need extra stuff for it to work like a extra $15 a month? I'm on sprint and I've used this feature twice successfully for about 30 secs total.

Like I said I called them and they are telling me it does not work yet I've done it already. Anyone have this happen to them? Will it charge me extra or what? I have not noticed anything extra so far but i am still in my first month of this phone. I have unlimited data.
    Last edited by helo12; 08-17-09 at 08:11 PM.
    08-17-09 08:08 PM
    Technically you can do it, but if they catch you then your in deep doodoo... Best thing is to go ahead and pay now because it could cost more in the end..
    08-17-09 08:12 PM
    How would I get into (what I'm assuming you mean "legal") trouble? Like I said I just got this thing and was messing around. I didn't even know I had to pay for it(?) until a few moments ago. This "feature" works right out of the box so I don't get the big deal..
    08-17-09 08:15 PM
    What he means is that if they catch on they will bill you for the megabytes of data used, which can get into the thousands of dollars very fast.
    08-17-09 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD