Just a couple days ago, I started having problems with my 8350i. I have downloaded the quick pull app for my black berry, and everytime the phone resets it takes at least 10 minutes for the mobile network to turn on. Then when it does work I get a message shortly after saying that my blackberry is now registered with the mobile network. I am also having problems with text messages. If the phone is on the charger or sitting around not being used, I do not recieve text messages. Once I start using the phone to check facebook or what not, I recieve 8 text messages in a row that were sent sometimes 3 hours before hand. Does anybody have any ideas on what might be going on?
    06-11-10 11:33 PM
    Could just be bad service in your area. Try uninstalling quickpull and send your self an email and see how fast it goes through then do the same with quickpull installed. Narrow down the problem, trial and error.

It could also be that you have a lot installed on the phone, every time you're re-booting the phone your apps are also booting up.

When your phone is plugged in charging, is it set to bedside mode? If so it might be set to phone calls only.

Clean your phone like once a week:
    Clear cache on your browser and any apps
    Clear event log
    Clean memory
    Hard reset your phone

Delete any old messages/call log you do not need.
    06-11-10 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD