Went to the sprint store today after calling to complaine about text problems. He said he pushed the new software to the phone (only those that call and complaine). Should be comming through the system differently. Not real sure how. But seemed to work at the moment. Call and try and write in and let us know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 03:13 PM
    what new software?? a new OS? what are you running?
    10-01-09 03:57 PM
    Lol down boy. Actualy casper glad you are on. No its not a new OS. I had to go to the sprint store because they "couldn't do it while I was using the phone" so I used the stores. After showing the guy how I was getting things hours later he got on with the rep. Apparently they added this to my account. It is free, just changes the way it is handled. I asked if it was to be added to all 8350i, nope "not everyone has issues with text, they have been noticeing some lag in the system and this should fix it". Could be BS. Maybe you could check with your contacts?

10-01-09 04:09 PM
    ican give you a contact or two, but when i told them i was switching and that the best their CS would do was put me in an 8330 they kinda got mad at me. hit me on msn and i will get you my contact.
    10-01-09 04:24 PM
    wellso far one message hasn't come through. just checked the mms site and there it is. the forward from the site came through but not the real text
    10-01-09 04:51 PM
    ok seems like everything is catching up. might be getting the forwards faster because of the wifi. i'll keep you posted
    10-01-09 05:33 PM
    this is something i might have to try if it works. i can never call CS because i dont have a pots line at home i only use my cell.

i just cleared a lot of my MMS inbox tho earlier today!!! i only have a few that were delayed at the very bottom of yesterday, from a buddy in a different state that uses verizon and is always on my case about how all he gets is my voicemail or a text back an hour later. its a text that says nextel sucks donkey #^%@ and the timestamp is sent from him SEP 29 6:17 AM, recieved SEP 30 7:43 AM... sure the rep will understand my frustration but there are quite a few others, at least enough to show them, hopefully this will work for you.
    10-01-09 06:35 PM
    Working good this morning. Could be coincidence but texts and forwards comming in steady. Will have to see when I get home if any are there. Hope the fix is the real reason though

10-02-09 09:15 AM
    It may be the fix, I'm still getting forwards only no texts this morning. Worked for a bit last night then pooped out again.

10-02-09 09:32 AM
    Got home and checked. Seems like everything cleared

10-02-09 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD