hello all

first off LETS GO FLYERS!!!!!!!

my issue is with text messaging if i text someone when they respond there response is tied in with a previous message that i had with that person which could have been from a few weeks earlier. Is there a setting where every text conversation is by itself not tied in to previos texts?

thanks in advance
    05-31-10 08:16 PM
    No, I don't think there's an option for that. Try updating your phone to the latest OS. If that doesn't fix it, contact your service provider, and they will usually help you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 08:21 PM
    hello all

first off LETS GO FLYERS!!!!!!!

my issue is with text messaging if i text someone when they respond there response is tied in with a previous message that i had with that person which could have been from a few weeks earlier. Is there a setting where every text conversation is by itself not tied in to previos texts?

thanks in advance
    If your OS is 5.0 or higher, then the text is threaded to the person. There is no option as this is part of the OS 5 from RIM.
    05-31-10 09:25 PM
    agree with kw... personally i love threaded sms but having an option to stop it would be nice... you would need to download an os lower then 5.0 to your pc an install it, to not have threaded sms.
    05-31-10 09:41 PM
    thanks all
    05-31-10 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD