I am currently using an 8900 with Tmobile. Whenever i send MMS photos to someone with an 8900 with ATT. They never recieve the photos. at times they will recieve it but the majority of the times it does not.

I have tried with lowest setting on photos and she still does not recieve them. Voice Notes work..SMS works fine they are only having a problem with MMS. The recipient has a memory card but does not currently have a data plan with the blackberry. Could this be the issue?

Thanks
    09-30-09 04:25 PM
    I have the same exact problem. I can send to other carriers MMS no problem..

With ATT, the sometimes get it, other times not...

I KNOW you dont need a data plan for that, but what then would be the problem?
    09-30-09 04:29 PM
    I am an att customer.... and i know att had problems lastweek with MMS, due to the IPHONE releasing MMS support. how long ago did this start?
    09-30-09 04:47 PM
    Yea this person never gets any of my MMS. Im not sure if its because of the different carriers or what.
    09-30-09 04:48 PM
    how large is the MMS (kb size?)? is the customer on EDGE or 3G?
    09-30-09 04:50 PM
    and was told by my enterprise server manager that the problem is V4.6 on the Curve 8900 and RIM knows of the problem. I can only start an MMS, select a contact, then get an error that says I can only save to draft. When a friend sends me an MMS, I get an error in the SMS field that says 'could not retrieve message content. Try again later". I've been waiting for a software update, but I don't believe there is one yet. Anyone know if it's coming soon?

Thank you
    09-30-09 06:38 PM
    and was told by my enterprise server manager that the problem is V4.6 on the Curve 8900 and RIM knows of the problem. I can only start an MMS, select a contact, then get an error that says I can only save to draft. When a friend sends me an MMS, I get an error in the SMS field that says 'could not retrieve message content. Try again later". I've been waiting for a software update, but I don't believe there is one yet. Anyone know if it's coming soon?

Thank you
    what is your OS version?
    09-30-09 07:20 PM
    I'm sorry to say I'm a loser that can't find it. Will you please point me where to look?

Thank you
    10-01-09 12:29 PM
    Alt + Right Shift + H... then look at the App Version Number.
    10-01-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD