How can I send pictures to phones? When I'm viewing my pictures it only has options to send as email, to facebook, to msger contact and send as windows live. And when I try to compose a msg it only has to compose email, pin, and sms txt msg??But I want to be able to send to other phones. Would anyone know how? Or why I'm not given the option on my blackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-10 03:27 AM
    What carrier?
    What exact device model number?
    Do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan?
    What size is the picture?
    07-15-10 07:02 AM
    How can I send pictures to phones? When I'm viewing my pictures it only has options to send as email, to facebook, to msger contact and send as windows live. And when I try to compose a msg it only has to compose email, pin, and sms txt msg??But I want to be able to send to other phones. Would anyone know how? Or why I'm not given the option on my blackberry

So you're saying if you are in your pictures folder and are looking at a picture and hit the blackberry button you don't get a "Send as MMS" option?
    07-15-10 11:59 AM
    I have sprint and yes I have a data plan
    And I have the 8330 BB
    The size of the pictures? Well I'm not sure I guess just the size the phone takes.
    And no I don't get a mms option. Just send as msger contact, windows live and blutooth.

07-15-10 05:24 PM
    The 8330 on Sprint is not compatible with MMS.
    07-15-10 06:02 PM
    I have sprint and yes I have a data plan
    And I have the 8330 BB
    The size of the pictures? Well I'm not sure I guess just the size the phone takes.
    And no I don't get a mms option. Just send as msger contact, windows live and blutooth.

I don't believe the Sprint 8330 is compatible at sending MMS messages.

07-15-10 06:05 PM
    Oops.. Guess I got beat to the answer haha.

07-15-10 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD