This problem is happening more and more frequently lately. I think I've no reply to my text(s)... Then later check my Sprint.com Multi Message account online and there are numerous 'Unread" texts that NEVER made it to my Nextel 8350i. Anyone else having this problem? If so, have you contacted tech support, or have a solution to receiving ALL incoming texts to the phone itself? Thanks.
    08-15-09 11:28 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/ne...-later-145865/

kinda off topic but people have been posting here.
    08-15-09 11:57 AM
    Can you send messeges?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 12:10 PM
    Thanks for the response Casper, I viewed that thread-but, I don't have the "could not retrieve" problem. I don't even get that message on my phone-I just totally miss the whole text, no notification.
    Have to check Sprint.com periodically, to see how many I've missed and view/read the "Unread" message(es) there. I receive ones (on my phone) before the noted "Unread" and ones (on my phone) after the noted "Unread"... Makes no rhymn, nor reason the sporadic push, or Nextels choice of not to push to 8350i. *These texts that are NOT pushed/never received on the phone are just text texts-nothing fancy, nor photo(s).
    08-15-09 12:10 PM
    JLJ,
    Yeah, I do 'test' texts to myself during the day. They execute, and arrive quickly.
    08-15-09 12:11 PM
    Welcome to iDen "technology". Its always been this way with Nextel. All the years I have had them. "Text" messaging as always hit and miss.
    08-15-09 03:50 PM
    At least you can see them online. With Boost, there is no way to check the messages online.
    08-15-09 04:53 PM
    yeah, the problem was bad today in the phila/s. jersey area. I did eventually get the texts, but hours later for some of them. Actually got chewed out by the wife for not answering back. Hey, maybe I can use this! "Honey, it was that lousy nextel again! I swear I didn't get that message!"
    08-15-09 09:06 PM
    Its not really easy to determine why this happens but I can say that if you can deal with it for now have a copy sent to your email addy just in case there is an importanyt message that needs to get through! I think there may be a bad service book at play here but if you can send messeges then I'm wrong. Try to keep the iden data network clear at times when you think you might need to also. Try not to have your apps updating during busy hours. I set all my updates to work when I'm sleep and I don't use certain apps that I know will hog up resources. I get emails late sometimes but I don't even bother with the text messeges that much anymore. Its strictly emails and instant messeges. My brother texts me up a storm though. I get them faster than I want to at times. I can only say maybe if you do what I do you might never have that problem again. Try resending service books and registering with the network randomly. U are on the latest OS right?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD