I hoping someone can help me out here. I went to move my tasks icon higher on the applications screen so I can have quicker access to it, and it went and disappeared on me. I tried the show all, and that didn't work, and I tried a battery pull and that didn't work. The application is still there, because I could assign it to the left hand button, or the right, and when I did that, I could then access my Tasks, but I would really like to know how to put that icon back on my applications screen
    02-28-09 08:33 PM
    You may have inadvertently hidden it. If so, Menu / Show All will reveal it. Or you may have accidentally dropped it in another folder. Look in your other folders and see if it's there.
    02-28-09 08:35 PM
    Did it go into another folder? Did you hide it? menu>show all. Check all folders for it then move it out of there to where you want it. Check Docs to go and the applications folder too in case it slipped in there.
    02-28-09 08:35 PM
    Thanks guys, I found it in my Docs to Go folder, greatly appreciate the help!!
    02-28-09 08:49 PM
    Roger That!! Good to know..... Welcome aboard, feel free to visit link one in my sig for more good info when you have some down time

Trem
    02-28-09 08:52 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!
    02-28-09 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD