I bought my Blackberry Curve 8900 recently, and Im fairly new to all the blackberry stuff. I wanted to see how to change the SMS text ringtone on my BB, so i searched online and it said to go to profile -> Advance options and under the options it should have Phone, SMS, MMS, and etc. to set the sound for each options. The problem is that my advance option in profile doesn't have those list so that i can change the ringtones. Can any one help me with this problem?
    08-16-09 09:41 PM
    I bought my Blackberry Curve 8900 recently, and Im fairly new to all the blackberry stuff. I wanted to see how to change the SMS text ringtone on my BB, so i searched online and it said to go to profile -> Advance options and under the options it should have Phone, SMS, MMS, and etc. to set the sound for each options. The problem is that my advance option in profile doesn't have those list so that i can change the ringtones. Can any one help me with this problem?
    In advanced profiles, select the profile you want to edit (normal let's say) and menu click and select edit. This is where you'll see all the options for phone, SMS, etc...
    08-16-09 09:48 PM
    Oh Thanks! that solved it. yeah, im pretty new at this lol
    08-16-09 09:53 PM
    Oh Thanks! that solved it. yeah, im pretty new at this lol
    You're welcome, and welcome to CB!

Last edited by 3CISSBB; 08-16-09 at 10:30 PM.
    08-16-09 09:54 PM
    Another great resource for new BB users is the Blackberry 101 lessons. They are under "Blackberry Help" at the top of every forum page.

And welcome to the CB forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 10:01 PM
    Yea lol welcome to CRACKBERRY!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 11:20 PM
    Yep, there is a 101 lecture specifically on the topic in question. I highly recommend that you read through them.

Welcome to Crackberry!
    08-16-09 11:28 PM
    okay guys. thanks
    08-16-09 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD