Almost everyday I will miss a call(or few). My phone will not ring but the missed call reminder will show up. I was wondering if anyone has this problem?

I contacted rogers with hardly any help to resolve the issue. They just told me to do a battery pull every 2 days...great solution.

I live in a bigger city with a newly installed tower just down the street at a mall/plaza. I get 4/5 bars reception everywhere I am so it can't be that.

Anyone..Help?
    04-03-09 01:59 PM
    I experienced this problem yesterday. I missed 4 calls - in a row! (and I had plenty of reception). The problem I found was my wifi was on. It confused it (or something like that), and ultimately I did not receive the call
    04-03-09 02:03 PM
    Check your active profile *at the time of the missed call* and check under Profiles/ advanced/ edit the one you have selected to see if Do not disturb is on. If it is on, it will automatically cancel that call for you.
    04-03-09 03:18 PM
    Check your active profile *at the time of the missed call* and check under Profiles/ advanced/ edit the one you have selected to see if Do not disturb is on. If it is on, it will automatically cancel that call for you.
    Good advice.
    04-03-09 03:23 PM
    I have had some missed calls
    04-03-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD