Hello All,

THANK YOU for all your past advice, wisdom, and support in my previous postings.

I now have a few more new questions (PLEASE):

1. What is the size limit of video footage that can be attached to both an email and an SMS message and send via the Blackberry?

2. Is there any limit of the size of a Micro SD card I can use with the Blackberry (i.e., The 2GB card that came with the phone is in use now. Can I use a larger memory card?)

3. I'm have a heck of a time using the Blackberry Desktop software to tranfer media. The software will not allow me to instal it. I'm running a PC with Windows Vista. Any ideas?

I tried to downnload the software from the Blackberry website and its a no go. I also deleted the desktop software program and re-installed it SEVERAL time and its a no go.

4. How do I move documents or picture or video from the phone to the Micro SD card for storage?

As usual, I'm grateful and THANK YOU in advance for any input you might have.

Sincerely,
    Shark918v
    05-21-10 03:58 PM
    Hello All,

THANK YOU for all your past advice, wisdom, and support in my previous postings.

I now have a few more new questions (PLEASE):

1. What is the size limit of video footage that can be attached to both an email and an SMS message and send via the Blackberry?

Sorry, gonna have to wait for the others.

2. Is there any limit of the size of a Micro SD card I can use with the Blackberry (i.e., The 2GB card that came with the phone is in use now. Can I use a larger memory card?)

Up to 32GB.

3. I'm have a heck of a time using the Blackberry Desktop software to tranfer media. The software will not allow me to instal it. I'm running a PC with Windows Vista. Any ideas?

Try Compatibily Mode (Windows XP SP3) and/or Run as Admin.

I tried to downnload the software from the Blackberry website and its a no go. I also deleted the desktop software program and re-installed it SEVERAL time and its a no go.

4. How do I move documents or picture or video from the phone to the Micro SD card for storage?

Enable Mass Storage Mode and just drag&drop.

As usual, I'm grateful and THANK YOU in advance for any input you might have.

Sincerely,
    Shark918v
    Happy footaging for you!
    05-21-10 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD