Has anyone been able to flash their Blackberry 8330 to MetroPCS and have full email and web capabilities? I know at the beginning before the Curve was released to MetroPCS, when you flashed a Blackberry only phone and text worked but now that they did this release will email and internet work now? I would like to know because if it does work I want to switch to Metro so I can save some money but not part with my Blackberry which I think will ever happen. Thanks guys.
    03-28-09 07:11 PM
    It's 50$ for unlimited text, talk, web and email.

I don't know how good it works. Or the service never tried it.
    MetroPCS | BlackBerry Curve
    03-28-09 07:24 PM
    Hi,

Just read your thread and am having a similar problem. Have a Blackberry Curve with Alltel and want to switch over to Metro PCS. Is it possible to unlock the phone and use with MetroPCS. They now sell the exact same phone???
    04-23-09 09:39 PM
    Hi,

Just read your thread and am having a similar problem. Have a Blackberry Curve with Alltel and want to switch over to Metro PCS. Is it possible to unlock the phone and use with MetroPCS. They now sell the exact same phone???
    They sell the Blackberry Curve 8330 in red. The only drawback is it's not AWS, so it wont work in las vegas, new york, or any of the new places metro is going to. Plus the price tag is $450 for one. Thats why I just bought a touch pro and its on metro full flashed.
    05-04-09 09:25 AM
    I heard metro pcs sucks. Stick with known companies. Cheaper isn't always better; or at least give this company some time to build rep before switching.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 10:06 AM
    It depends on where your at, no matter who you pick your going to have dead spots somewhere, like for example, I travel all around the metro calling area, and I never had a problem with reception with it, so far lol
    05-06-09 10:43 PM
    I had Metro for 4 years, they were ok for their price. But services such as text msgs and internet don't always work. And you can't really travel with Metro because there only in a couple cities.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 10:57 PM
    I've had Metro for 2 years and I love it, sure beats paying an extra $40 to Sprint every month for no apparent reason. But back to your question, I have a Sprint 8330 Curve and I flashed to Metro but the internet nor picture message is working right now but I'm trying to find a way to hook them up because I've read there is a way in some of these forums, its just that nobody will explain how to do it because they missed a lot of Star Wars conventions figuring it out and now they want compensation for missing Princess Leah's tit shot at the comic convention that one day.
    08-09-09 10:26 PM
    I've had Metro for 2 years and I love it, sure beats paying an extra $40 to Sprint every month for no apparent reason. But back to your question, I have a Sprint 8330 Curve and I flashed to Metro but the internet nor picture message is working right now but I'm trying to find a way to hook them up because I've read there is a way in some of these forums, its just that nobody will explain how to do it because they missed a lot of Star Wars conventions figuring it out and now they want compensation for missing Princess Leah's tit shot at the comic convention that one day.
    That'll encourage people to help you out. Make fun of them.
    08-09-09 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD