Hi,
    When I get an email it shows in both the messages icon and the individual email icon. Is there any way to have the individual email accounts not show under the default messages icon or is just the way it is?
    Thanks,
    Ytee
    03-28-09 12:20 PM
    there is not. just hide the general message folder (menu-hide).

if yu separate your email and sms box, you can also have a separate box for sms/mms and no need for the general message folder.

options
    general options
    sms and email inboxes: SEPARATE

The only thing you'd need the general message folder then is to view PIN messages...
    03-28-09 12:22 PM
    So if you hide the general message folder you won't be able to read your pins, right?

there is not. just hide the general message folder (menu-hide).

if yu separate your email and sms box, you can also have a separate box for sms/mms and no need for the general message folder.

options
    general options
    sms and email inboxes: SEPARATE

The only thing you'd need the general message folder then is to view PIN messages...
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 01:40 PM
    well, you can menu-show all to see your general message folder and view your PIN message. i don't get many PIN messages (i use BBM instead) so i don't mind.
    03-28-09 01:55 PM
    I just use the messages icon as my main folder, all emails from all accounts, PIN's, will go there. That way you have one icon instead of several...
    03-28-09 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD