i can download stuff to the device memory but nothing really since the device memory sucks, i have a 1 gb media card installed, i have downloaded music to the media by bluetooth but y doesnt it show up in the media manger only see device memory there ive been workin on this 4 days almost feel like givin up
    06-25-08 04:31 AM
    did you remember to format the card??

If not
    Back everything up, if possible,
    and go to
    Options>Media Card>Menu Key>Format Card

Otherwise it won't work, I had this issue when I first got my Curve about 2 weeks ago.
    06-25-08 04:39 AM
    I don't think the card would have allowed anything to be stored on it unless it was formatted in the first place. I stand corrected.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 04:51 AM
    I had the same issue. I changed the drive letter for my blackberry and now it works. What type of computer OS are you using?

06-25-08 09:24 AM
    Am not 100% sure but try this: when u connect it to the usb cable and it asks about mass mode storage, click no. That's how mine work. Hope this works for u

06-25-08 10:11 AM
    I had the same issue. I changed the drive letter for my blackberry and now it works. What type of computer OS are you using?

umm it came in a package together its the newest software with the roxio media manager device manager 4.3 not sure if its the right one? what am i suppose to run? im currently running windows vista and i tried doing the whole drive thing but i cant find my blackberry on my computer i followed the steps but still couldnt find it weird?
    06-27-08 01:36 AM
    Am not 100% sure but try this: when u connect it to the usb cable and it asks about mass mode storage, click no. That's how mine work. Hope this works for u

i would gladally try that but the funny thing is i dont even get that pop up lol very confused somthing is obviously not right
    06-27-08 01:38 AM
    did you remember to format the card??

If not
    Back everything up, if possible,
    and go to
    Options>Media Card>Menu Key>Format Card

Otherwise it won't work, I had this issue when I first got my Curve about 2 weeks ago.
    intresting the werid thing i have already stored stuff into the media card by bluetooth does that matter or mean anything? or should i still format it?
    06-27-08 01:39 AM
    Just a follow-up to this post in case anyone is searching for help like I was. I was having the same issue and didn't realize that my PC was trying to assign drive letter F to the BB/card. I was already using F for a network drive.

I changed the drive letter and path in the Windows (XP) disk management service and it's all good now!

best of luck...
    02-13-09 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD