I dunno what the hell happened but all of a sudden, this message popped up and said i couldnt access my files... i plug the card into the computer, i defragged it, i formatted it in fat and fat32, i rebooted my phone, i soft rrebooted it, nothing works. my card reads on the laptop so i was able to back my stuff up. i then put my old card into my phone so i had at least some memory, but it gave the same error message, i then plugged that card into the computer and it seemed to read so the problem seems to be with the phone... any idea of whats gone wrong or what i can do to fix this?
    07-25-13 03:43 AM
    I dunno what the hell happened but all of a sudden, this message popped up and said i couldnt access my files... i plug the card into the computer, i defragged it, i formatted it in fat and fat32, i rebooted my phone, i soft rrebooted it, nothing works. my card reads on the laptop so i was able to back my stuff up. i then put my old card into my phone so i had at least some memory, but it gave the same error message, i then plugged that card into the computer and it seemed to read so the problem seems to be with the phone... any idea of whats gone wrong or what i can do to fix this?
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

I totally understand your frustration. This has happened to me before. And like you tried everything. Turns out that it was the actual sd card reader on the device itself. Had it replaced and it all worked well.
    07-25-13 09:10 AM
    i even replaced my sd card reader from my device but still not working please help
    08-31-13 01:12 AM
    i think buying a new memory card is not that necessary. i tried my "corrupted memory card" in my other blakberry phone and it worked normally with all my files. i even formatted my memory card (but had a back-up) and inserted it again, but still nothing happened. it's pissing me already. and i even tried another memory card but same problem that it gives. how can you possibly help me with other ideas? i seriously need help.
    07-21-14 05:35 PM