afternoon all,
    just a quicky, whats the largest MicroSd card size you can run inthe 8900??
    are they compatible with the 32gb cards?? or is 16gb the best bet??

ta muchly in advance,
    06-14-10 10:46 AM
    06-14-10 10:49 AM
    thanks matey,
    saw that came uip in a quick search but didnt know if it covered all berry's as came up in an 85** section!

goes off looing at bigger than 8gb cards!
    06-14-10 10:53 AM
    Yes, post a link instead of the four characters it would have taken to answer succinctly.

You'll have a fun time finding a MicroSD card larger than 16GB at the moment, though Samusung has unleashed a 32GB monster.
    06-15-10 03:16 AM
    there are many 32gb cards on ebay at the mo and the seller seemsd to have genuine feedback for them but! always dubiousof cheap unbranded cards!!
    think i'll stick with a 16gb if i can find a good one at a resonable price!!!
    06-15-10 03:24 AM
    My brother just gave me an 8 gig card. He got a replacement Storm and apparently someone had forgotten to take it out because it was still in it when he got his new phone. Since he already had one (he got it when he bought his Storm) I got it. It was nice to upgrade from the 2gig I had been rocking from my old 8310. Now I'm not sure what to do with all the space considering I hadn't filled 2gigs but I'm sure I'll figure something out. Not sure what I'd ever do with 32 gigs, though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD