Since the "Manage Internet Email" icon directs you to a url in the browser, does anyone know what the url is. I'm asking this because i'm having a problem when I click the icon, I keep getting a 404 error. Everything is good with my browsers and service books. It's only when I try to hit that icon. Thanx.
    03-05-09 01:33 AM
    Its different for each carrier. This is the T-mobile one:

Unsupported Browser
    03-05-09 01:55 AM
    So if i go to that url on my blackberry, it should be the same as if I were to go on "manage internet email"?
    03-05-09 02:03 AM
    Okay so I tried to access that site from my internet browser on my blackberry and I get the following error: Were sorry, but my tmobile is not accessible from your blackberry. Please visit my tmobile from a PC. Any ideas?
    03-05-09 02:14 AM
    Do it from a PC.
    03-05-09 02:23 AM
    Yea but I cant configure BIS on my phone so I can send and receive emails. When I use setup wizard and hit email it only gives me and option to use BES. Thats why it sucks that I cant access "Manage Internet Email". I been searching the forums and on google but I cant find anyone with a similar problem, such as the 404 error.
    03-05-09 02:28 AM
    So I figured out that when I go on my Tmobile BIS account and send service books, it sends nothing to my phone. I need the Web Client [CMIME] service book. Everything in my BIS account is configured right, why wouldnt it send to my phone?
    03-05-09 02:54 AM
    So then use that link and configure it on a PC instead ...

Also are you SURE you have BIS enabled on your account?
    03-05-09 02:55 AM
    Yea thats what im talking about, I have to configure it on the computer because I cant access it on my phone. I log into my BIS on tmobile but it just wont send the service books, ive registered the host routing table, did battery pulls, tried to send service books via BIS, and nothing. I guess I may just have to call tmobile, as they have a good record with badly configuring their blackberry data services, service books, etc. Thanx for your help, if you have anymore ideas, it wouldnt hurt.
    03-05-09 03:02 AM
    I think you need to contact T-mobile. Also try a SIM card pull before and see if that does anything.
    03-05-09 03:05 AM
    Whatever you add on the TMO BIS via PC will automatically be created on the BB...

But after a second thread about this...time to call tmobile
    03-05-09 03:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD