bought a new case a body glove universal (uses magnets to hold top of case closed) to use for my bb. and i startusing then all of sudden when i get calls the info dont show so i thought it was the theme ( custom ) so i changed and didnt do anything diff just wont display caller info then today i when i went to menu using bb button my background was gone for the theme so i stopped using theme and currently restoring to defaults and starting over . can this actually happen? magnets erasing or corrupting the os?
    06-27-10 09:08 PM
    bought a new case a body glove universal (uses magnets to hold top of case closed) to use for my bb. and i startusing then all of sudden when i get calls the info dont show so i thought it was the theme ( custom ) so i changed and didnt do anything diff just wont display caller info then today i when i went to menu using bb button my background was gone for the theme so i stopped using theme and currently restoring to defaults and starting over . can this actually happen? magnets erasing or corrupting the os?
    I wouldn't think so as every official Blackberry case has a magnet built in to put the phone in sleep mode while in the case.
    06-27-10 09:13 PM
    yeah but the magnets on this case may be different kind and strong than those also
    06-27-10 09:16 PM
    The phone itself has magnets built into it. So, I don't think magnets would harm cellphones.
    06-27-10 10:15 PM
    idk either way stuff started dissappearing. not sure y.
    06-27-10 10:21 PM
    It's a Crackberry. SNAFU.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD