Well I took a chance on the Vision Communications Skins for the blackberries. I must say I am pleasantly surprised. The protection is minimal but I think they make up for it with style. They are vinyl and come in a bunch of different designs. Let me know what you guys think.

07-01-08 07:57 PM
    Interesting. On the back at the bottom (below the level of the magnet) I've never seen a skin that covers that area. I thought it was too hard to adhere to the rubberized areas.

Looks like it fits well though!
    07-01-08 08:04 PM
    Looks fantastic!
    07-01-08 08:06 PM
    Was the front hard to put on?

I had a skin on my 360 and it was actually pretty nice...
    07-01-08 09:20 PM
    One thing I want to mention about skins like that. I put one on a pearl I had and when I removed the skin, it actually took some of the shiny reflective coating off the back where the camera is. But it looks like yours doesnt come in contact with any surface like that on the curve. But pearl users, beware when removing a skin.
    07-01-08 09:26 PM
    One thing I want to mention about skins like that. I put one on a pearl I had and when I removed the skin, it actually took some of the shiny reflective coating off the back where the camera is. But it looks like yours doesnt come in contact with any surface like that on the curve. But pearl users, beware when removing a skin.
    I would help if you can tell us where you got your skin from that damaged your Pearl.
    07-01-08 10:38 PM
    I would help if you can tell us where you got your skin from that damaged your Pearl.

I bought it off ebay! :P
    07-09-08 07:07 PM
    07-09-08 07:11 PM
    I bought it off ebay! :P
    Haha sorry man but I have to say I am not surprised. eBay is great for some things, and awful for others. Anything that I am putting on my phone is not going to be coming from eBay. The reason it was cheap and on eBay is the same reason as to why it wasnt on a reputable skin site; quality.

Skins are usually pretty cool. Sometimes I find them a little annoying, and most of the time I realize I just want a hot paint job.
    07-09-08 07:12 PM
    The skin is hott!
    07-09-08 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD