I was near a Verizon store today. So I thought I'd take a look at the Tour. I was kinda surprised. I found it to not be as sexy as my 8900.

In fact, I never really had checked out the Storm because I don't use Verizon but if it came down to the Tour or the Storm, I'd definitely go for the Storm. Much sleeker looking.

I intentionally did NOT post this in the Tour forum because I don't wanna get a bunch of new Tour people up in arms defending their newest baby but I am totally serious, I wasn't rocked by the Tour at all.

Now mind you, I am having a love affair with my 8900 which is the coolest BlackBerry, the coolest phone, the coolest piece of technology on the PLANET!

No one knows what the Driftwood is going to look like and perhaps when it comes out, I'll change my mind but for now ... the 8900 is just the most awesome BlackBerry you can get.

I LOVE this thing!
    08-06-09 09:57 PM
    I have boith the tour & 8900 and yes the 8900's lines are nice hence the "curve" branding but the tour has the nicest keyboard & backlight I have e er seen on a BB. The curve 8900 is a small tour with-out 3g. The Driftwood is the 8900 with the tour keyboard, 3G and beveled
    sides its a very very sexy phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 10:06 PM
    The Driftwood is the 8900 with the tour keyboard, 3G and beveled sides its a very very sexy phone.
    Are real pictures of the Driftwood actually out in the wild?
    08-06-09 10:10 PM
    Are real pictures of the Driftwood actually out in the wild?
    It's going to be the Onyx with the trackpad and with T-Mobile 3G instead of 850/1900 3G.
    08-06-09 10:15 PM
    It's going to be the Onyx with the trackpad.
    Really? Hmmmm. Not sure I like that trackpad idea.
    08-06-09 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD