I love my 8330m Curve, but I cannot stand that tiny little media player box called video. Do the hybrid OS upgrade the media player as well as the browser capabilities? What options are there to improve screen size on videos?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 11:53 PM
    Ok so I am guessing that either there are a million post that already answer this question, and there is nothing to be done about the media player. Since nobody is responding, I should delete this thread. How can I delete a post or thread?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 07:25 PM
    I love my 8330m Curve, but I cannot stand that tiny little media player box called video. Do the hybrid OS upgrade the media player as well as the browser capabilities? What options are there to improve screen size on videos?
    Hmmm, not for sure what you are wanting to do, but I did a bunch of conversions of some videos I had and uploaded them to my media card. I am sure you can take the videos you have on yours and convert them to make them full screen size.

That is basically what I did when I first converted a movie. I used Any Video Converter and converted it from Xvid .avi to the .3gp but was not happy with the screen size. Removed that one and reconverted it to the Max Size allowable on the program and presto-chango, the movie was fully screen.

Give Any Video Converter if you want to resize videos. Hope this is what you were wanting to find out.
    08-08-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD