Hey guys, I installed a hybrid OS and everything is working fine! But today I saw something funny on the street that I wanted to record. But when I pulled out my phone I couldn't find my video recorder. sucks! So I've looked in all the folders and its no where to be found. I don't normally record videos but I'm baffled. Does anyone know how I can re install it without having to downgrade my OS? The OS I have is 5.0.0.692 on my Curve 8530.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 01:04 PM
    Better ask at the thread you got the hybrid from. Good chance the builder already has a patch for it.
    06-03-10 01:30 PM
    Another way to maybe access it is to go into the Camera function and on the Menu there should be an option for Video Camera. At least you can see if it is there and just doesn't have an icon.
    06-03-10 01:37 PM
    Thanks guys, I did check for video camera using the menu from the picture mode... No luck its missing from there too

06-04-10 07:03 AM
    Thanks guys, I did check for video camera using the menu from the picture mode... No luck its missing from there too

The cods must be missing. Head back to where you got the hybrid and talk to the builder.
    06-04-10 09:49 AM
    That's what I hate about hybrid OS. Diegonei is right, talk to the builder, he could can probably help you.

06-04-10 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD