i lost my phone after a few drinks and can not locate it. lol. i have tried calling from room to room any suggestions?
    This may sound strange and although I wouldn't necessarily advocate it, but the best way to find your phone is to well, be drunk again.

It's some psychological finding called "state-dependent theory" that basically focuses on memory and how if you are sober you're better off remembering something that happened while you were sober, and the same goes for remembering something you did while you were drunk; being drunk again.
    05-01-09 08:17 PM
    Well jj if nothing comes out of it at least he had a good excuse to drink again!!! LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 08:23 PM
    Check the fridge. I found my keys there this morning...
    05-01-09 08:33 PM
    The freezer is a good idea like mentioned before. I have found my truck keys in there among other things.
    Last edited by zukberry; 05-01-09 at 11:53 PM. Reason: sometimes it happens
    05-01-09 11:50 PM
    Did you change pants?

I changed pants once and left my phone in my pocket. I found it later that night when I was putting my clothes in the dryer. Glad it was only a razor.

05-02-09 12:03 AM
    its not always the last place you look guys remember you always keep looking, then 15 mins later your like it cant be there i already looked so you move a blanket/towel/or Clothes out the way and Tada! its there and still has a half battery :P
    05-02-09 12:10 AM
    i think someone is probably just POB
    05-02-09 02:10 AM
    Stop Calling Already!!
    05-02-09 02:40 AM
    Smartguard!!!!! One bourbon....one shot....one beer.....well I aint seen my berry since the nite before last...:0.

05-02-09 05:29 AM
    Did you ever find it?
    05-02-09 11:26 AM
    Stop Calling Already!!
    hahaha LOL
    05-02-09 02:49 PM
    I am with the fridge lookers! At least if its not there you can grab another beer!

05-02-09 03:12 PM
    Did you change pants?

I changed pants once and left my phone in my pocket.
    You've only changed your pants once??? J/K

Check next to the toilet, it may have fallen out of your pocket while you were...Ummm, well you know.
    05-02-09 03:33 PM
    Advice for now: Look harder.

Advice for the future: Put your phone on charge in its usual location before drinking.

And remember the safety of your berry is much more important than alcohol
    05-02-09 03:41 PM
    shame shame shame...
    08-05-09 04:16 PM
    This happened to me once. I got hammered and passed out when I had some friends over. Wake up in the morning and look for my phone, couldn't find it. ANYWHERE. I called ATT to find out if any usage had been racked up. In 1 day someone put $100+ of charges on my bill. Reported it stolen, got a new phone, got the charges taken off of my account, and found out who stole my phone. Needless to say I showed up at the guys house (I had BerryLocator at the time) and socked hom square in the face. He even had the nerve to answer the door with my phone in his hand.

08-05-09 04:57 PM
    This happened to me once. I got hammered and passed out when I had some friends over. Wake up in the morning and look for my phone, couldn't find it. ANYWHERE. I called ATT to find out if any usage had been racked up. In 1 day someone put $100+ of charges on my bill. Reported it stolen, got a new phone, got the charges taken off of my account, and found out who stole my phone. Needless to say I showed up at the guys house (I had BerryLocator at the time) and socked hom square in the face. He even had the nerve to answer the door with my phone in his hand.

This made me bust bust laughing.
    08-06-09 02:38 AM
    Wowzerz........LOL

08-06-09 03:16 AM
    Who dug up this old moldy thread?

08-06-09 03:23 AM
    Check the trash maybe you threw it away thinking it was a empty can or something.

08-06-09 04:53 AM
    I bet it will be in the last place you look.. and i also bet its in the same place as you last had it
    It WILL be in the last place he looks, unless he is dumb enough to keep looking after he finds it. Haha!

08-06-09 05:36 AM
    Who dug up this old moldy thread?

Better that than to start another thread on the same subject....right?
    08-06-09 06:03 AM
    You ARE joking right?!
    08-06-09 07:36 AM
    seriously? this is what CB has come to?
    Makes ya wonder doesn't it?
    08-06-09 08:13 AM
    Check the trash maybe you threw it away thinking it was a empty can or something.

Wow... after losing it in May, I HOPE he didn't throw it in the trash. I know -I- wouldn't want to go looking for it there! Who KNOWS what creepy-crawly things live in a landfill
    08-06-09 09:33 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD