i lost my phone after a few drinks and can not locate it. lol. i have tried calling from room to room any suggestions?
    05-01-09 06:11 PM
    Do you have a dog? See if its belly rings when you call the phone.
    05-01-09 06:16 PM
    Clean up- you might find it.
    05-01-09 06:17 PM
    Here's a thought. It might not be in the house.
    05-01-09 06:19 PM
    Just keep looking and trace your steps back, best you can do...
    05-01-09 06:21 PM
    seriously? this is what CB has come to? helping a drunk person find their lost phone... why dont you wait until you sober up and look for it. or dont drink so much next time how is anyone supposed to help you find a phone?
    i bet it will be in the last place you look.. and i also bet its in the same place as you last had it
    05-01-09 06:23 PM
    It will be in the most stupid place too...
    05-01-09 06:24 PM
    I would call your carrier and report as lost. This will stop anyone that may have walked off with it from using it. Unless you drink alone. Did George Throughgood do a song about that

Check the sofa and chair cushions, did you do a drink run? check the in the car and the store
    05-01-09 06:25 PM
    Smrtgaurd would be very hekpful right now! That finding alert thingy is LOUD!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Maybe a friend is using it now.... really call or text or email which ever is loudest....
    I would call your carrier and report as lost. This will stop anyone that may have walked off with it from using it. Unless you drink alone. Did George Throughgood do a song about that

Check the sofa and chair cushions, did you do a drink run? check the in the car and the store
    yes he did. he prefers to be by himself!
    05-01-09 06:26 PM
    Not sure...but I am willing to bet it will be in the last place you look.
    05-01-09 06:28 PM
    There's times i think he's singing about me too, hahaha...
    05-01-09 06:29 PM
    i bet it will be in the last place you look..
    Everything you find is in the LAST place you look. I mean who finds something
    and keeps looking for it

"Oh! Here's my phone. Let me check and see if it's in the kitchen"
    05-01-09 06:30 PM
    Everything you find is in the LAST place you look. I mean who finds something
    and keeps looking for it
    my point exactly
    05-01-09 06:31 PM
    seriously? this is what CB has come to? helping a drunk person find their lost phone... why dont you wait until you sober up and look for it. or dont drink so much next time how is anyone supposed to help you find a phone?
    i bet it will be in the last place you look.. and i also bet its in the same place as you last had it

I hope it is in the last place they look. I hate it when I find something but have to keep looking for it still.

05-01-09 06:31 PM
    Any luck? Did you find it?
    05-01-09 07:14 PM
    lol i think they mean last place you would look as in - you would never ever look for it there but its there!

e.g. you look all over the house for your BlackBerry, under the couch, in the couch, kitchen counter, cupboards, behind the t.v. then you sit down, and then you see your blackberry on your desk "awh man, that's the last place i would of looked!"
    05-01-09 07:15 PM
    Tried calling it, sending text to it, mms? Email? Hopefully you didn't have quiet profile set.

05-01-09 07:21 PM
    Check the freezer as well as the fridge.
    05-01-09 07:36 PM

I reported one lost... guess what? The person who walked
    off with it had previously heard me call Sprint so knew my pass... and used it to pretend to be me to reactivate the phone! Took me another 3 days to find out it had been turned back on... boy, was I HOT when they told me *I* had turned it back on! But it confirmed who stole the phone, that it wasn't just 'lost'. Reported it stolen and filed a police report!
    (Be careful who's around when you call your carrier and give your pass...)

05-01-09 07:47 PM
    It's been 2 hours; either he found it or is still looking.
    05-01-09 08:05 PM
    I bet he's still looking for it...
    05-01-09 08:07 PM
    I vote for the garbage can amongst the empty beer cans and never to be seen again. :-)

05-01-09 08:10 PM
    Hope he didn't send it swimming with the tidy bowl man!!!!!!

05-01-09 08:15 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD