All my addresses and names and phone numbers have dissapeared from my 8310.. Yesterday they were there and today, POOF, gone.. Anyone know where they are hiding. I haven't changed anything. I had someone from the list call me and their picture and custom ring still shows but when I go to address all that is there is one lonely name and information.. I tryed a search of forums but couldn't find what I needed.. If there is a thread somewhere to correct this could you please point me in that direction.. Thanks Sandy
    07-12-08 05:47 PM
    never mind... went to address book>filter> (un checked)... But I still don't know how it got checked.. Gremlins maybe????
    07-12-08 05:54 PM
    Go to your address book, hit menu, filter. Make sure all are unchecked.
    07-12-08 05:55 PM
    LOL - Beat me to it. Glad you got it.
    07-12-08 05:56 PM
    Ok.. when I unchecked catagories there was the choice of business or personal... Can I add to this short list??? Thanks Chaz as always for the speedy answer..
    07-12-08 06:51 PM
    Not as far as I know, sorry.
    07-12-08 06:53 PM
    LOL that's too funny

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-08 06:55 PM
    Whaddya know... the filter thing worked. I actually searched for 'lost contacts' and this thread solved my problems. I didn't want to get yelled at for not doing a search on a simple problem!
    I nearly had a stroke when all my numbers were gone. I haven't done a backup in a while so this was a hint to get one done right now.
    02-05-09 10:30 AM
    Whaddya know... the filter thing worked. I actually searched for 'lost contacts' and this thread solved my problems. I didn't want to get yelled at for not doing a search on a simple problem!
    I nearly had a stroke when all my numbers were gone. I haven't done a backup in a while so this was a hint to get one done right now.
    LOL Karma at work. I think I will do a back up right now too. I tend to forget until its time for an OS update. Thanks for the reminder.

02-05-09 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD