Yesterday I plugged my Blackberry into my computer. I think I chose the sync option. Was hoping it would copy all the videos and pix over to my comp.

For the first time it gave me a list of my programs, asked me which language packs to install and keep, etc. I chose to erase some of the languages (Korean or something) but for the most part left everything the same.

When I disconnected the appearance was completely different, prolly looked like when I first got it. The icons were not in the order I'd left them, the background was different. But then I saw my contacts were empty. And my memos as well. And my calendar was almost empty, just a few birthdays from Facebook. What the heck?

I looked in the backup directory this morning and there was a 24 MB backup made so I'm hoping that has everything. But when I tried to extract it it said it'll just give me just the first 5 entries of each application (5 contacts, 5 memos etc).

Soo what just happened and how do I fix it?
    01-24-14 08:28 AM
    What you did was to reinstall some of the OS.
    Do you have a complete backup of your phone from before this time? If not, everything you erased yesterday is gone Im afraid.
    01-24-14 08:55 AM