Hello everyone, I'm a new blackberry owner and so far I'm fairly impresseed with the phone. I'm having little issues here and there. Most recently however (started yesterday) my battery is losing charge at an alarming rate. I had to re-charge twice yesterday, and today it's 10:49 am (fully charged this morning when I left home at 7:45) and I'm already almost half down. I'm not using the phone at all though! nothing. Is there something that could be running in the background? thoughts? thanks in advance.
    09-16-09 10:51 AM
    Hold blackberry menu button to bring up active running app's.. Any third party app's in there close them.. Also pull the battery and let the device restart, that should kill any app's you may have running.
    09-16-09 10:54 AM
    searching for signal?
    09-16-09 11:05 AM
    Hold blackberry menu button to bring up active running app's.. Any third party app's in there close them.. Also pull the battery and let the device restart, that should kill any app's you may have running.
    oh wow. very cool. thanks a lot! i had a bunch of apps running.
    btw, is there any database i can look to for helpful BB tips like this one? i feel like theres so much about this phone that i dont know, causing me not to fully appreciate it.

N/M Yester, i just saw the link in your sig! :-)
    Last edited by Derekstanggt; 09-16-09 at 11:12 AM.
    09-16-09 11:08 AM
    oh wow. very cool. thanks a lot! i had a bunch of apps running.
    btw, is there any database i can look to for helpful BB tips like this one? i feel like theres so much about this phone that i dont know, causing me not to fully appreciate it.
    Check out the Blackberry 101 lessons... there is a link in my signature below... plus you can get to them from ANY forum page, under "Blackberry Help" at the top of every page.
    09-16-09 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD