Hi this is my first post on this forum.

I have the 8900 (Javelin) and I am looking for an application that allows me to securely lock certain files on my phone... which would need a password to access. Basically like a file lock or guard.

Is there something like this available free, or to buy? I have been looking through all types of applications from different websites and haven't come across one for the BB. They all seem to be for the PC/Mac.

Help pls if you can.
    08-28-09 07:16 AM
    hello. Did you search the 3rd party applications section? There could be something there just as an fyi for your next post but Not sure if this is the thing you're looking for but I found this for you FileLock / free download

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 07:31 AM
    Check out Filescout. I use that to hide files and such, then put the app in a folder no one would know it's in and hide it.
    09-01-09 10:20 AM
    SafeBox to protect apps that open your p0rno and wife hazard materials.
    09-01-09 12:19 PM
    Check out Filescout. I use that to hide files and such, then put the app in a folder no one would know it's in and hide it.
    Agreed. Filescout can hide folders and files.

SafeBox to protect apps that open your p0rno and wife hazard materials.
    LMAO! So true. And yes...another good app to mention.

Maybe they can just learn to LOCK the whole phone using.....get this.....the lock button and that whole password thingy!
    09-01-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD