read your thoughts on your comparison.
    It says your in an area with no 3G coverage. Would you honestly pick the 8900 if you were in strong 3g coverage (aka when it comes to your area) or will you just stick with the phone?
    I live in a strong 3G signal area and still want the 8900. The fact is 3G is certainly not a deal breaker for everyone.
    03-15-09 03:20 PM
    I live in a strong 3G signal area and still want the 8900. The fact is 3G is certainly not a deal breaker for everyone.
    but is for a MAJORITY of people.
    but i mean, i guess the 8900 appeals to the people that value size alot. I guess thats the "3g" of the 8900, if that makes any sense lol.
    03-15-09 03:48 PM
    I think its debatable if the majority of people want 3G or not. Some people prefer longer battery life to the minimal increase in browser speed.
    03-15-09 07:39 PM
    i prefer using the curve. the browser speed dont bother me at all but the keyboard on the bold is what i miss. im getting used to the curves keys now. i just couldnt wait i got both at the same time and im using the curve now. im glad they didnt pop out another phone again otherwise i might that too
    03-15-09 10:31 PM
    ...Well, it's certainly not hard to send service books or enter the APN information so don't be afraid of that.
    I just bought my first blackberry (ever) 8900 two days ago. I had it unlocked for a couple bucks via ebay and am now using it on AT&T like the rest of you.. but how do I install the service books? Is it necessary? Any instructions available here to install it?

THANKS!

Danny
    03-16-09 05:14 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD