I have a few questions for you guys though.

1) Does the phone have a good battery life?

2) Is the keyboard very functional and easy to type on?

3) Is the phone dependable for multimedia use?
    12-12-07 10:12 PM
    I do not have the Curve, but a friend of mine does, and she lets me borrow it all the time, so let me try to answer those questions for you:

1) She says it lasts her all day, and still has a bar or two left towards the end of the day (around 11 PM)

2) I type on it all the time, and I personally like the feel of it better than both the 8130 AND the 8830. It is the perfect balance

3) I cannot answer this one, but she does take great pictures with it!
    12-12-07 10:55 PM
    from what ive read the multimedia on the curve is very good which is a plus and I'm pretty much sold about the phone simply cuz it does what I want and ive found one for 30 dollars

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-07 11:28 PM
    I have the 8300 curve and eventhough it does not have built in gps, I love my phone! For $ 30 you cannot go wrong with the curve. I don't care about the built in gps because getting puck *bt gps reciever* is the route I am going.

Charlie

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-07 12:42 AM
    I answer yes to all 3 questions. After getting my 8300, I don't think i'll be needing a new phone any time soon.
    12-13-07 01:51 AM
    is this $30 price from at&t upgrade for a refurbished. My bro's gf recently upgraded to a krzr (eh..), but has been wanting a blackberry. Needs the medical dictionary for her work (RN) since it is much better for her which is reasonable.

Going to be discussing this with my brother, since he mentioned it to me an hour ago.
    Cynycl likes this.
    12-13-07 01:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD