I just got a little scratch on my 8900 lcd screen, is there anything I can do to get rid of it? Maybe a screen protector?

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 04:36 PM
    anybody think a screen protector can cover up the scratch? or have any other ideas, please let me know.. the scratch is bugging me now..

thanks!
    09-16-09 09:52 PM
    moved to 8900 forums.

A screen protector shouldn't really be able to cover up a scratch, but what do I know, I've never had a scratch on my BB screens.
    09-16-09 11:21 PM
    I had a very minor scratch on my Bold's screen. It wasn't anything super big, but at the right angle you could see it refract the light to cause a rainbow effect on it. I just applied a BSE on it, and it made it worse for a few days. The BSE has now totally applied itself to my screen, and I can't even find the scratch anymore. It's worth a try since the BSE's are so cheap!
    09-16-09 11:27 PM
    I had a very minor scratch on my Bold's screen. It wasn't anything super big, but at the right angle you could see it refract the light to cause a rainbow effect on it. I just applied a BSE on it, and it made it worse for a few days. The BSE has now totally applied itself to my screen, and I can't even find the scratch anymore. It's worth a try since the BSE's are so cheap!
    That's a real good tip..

I just the shield screen protector on my phone so I won't get any scratches but in case I do I'm a try that, thanks for the tip..

09-17-09 01:44 AM
    Yea that's exactly what's going on with my screen. What exactly is a BSE? Sorry I am still new to this forum and the blackberry scene.

Thanks for the tip, I hope it really works.

09-17-09 08:15 AM
    Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page

They will cover small scratches if you let them full cure. worth a try and only cost a few bucks vs $80ish for a new screen.
    09-17-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD