Hey guys.

I just noticed in the past day or so, the LED indicator light is always flashing green. It used to go red if I had a message unread.

ANyone else have this problem? Is there a setting I should toy with?

THanks for your help fellas
    03-26-09 10:46 AM
    You always do a battery pull first. Then i would suggest that you turn the flashing LED indicator off.
    03-26-09 10:48 AM
    Hey guys.

I just noticed in the past day or so, the LED indicator light is always flashing green. It used to go red if I had a message unread.

ANyone else have this problem? Is there a setting I should toy with?

THanks for your help fellas
    this happens to me quite often...i just turn off then on again..usually works and easier than battery pull...otherwise battery pull works too
    03-26-09 10:50 AM
    Why would you suggest that? Other than it being annoying. Lol

Battery pull first...then check you profile and make sure it is set to flash if you have a message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 10:51 AM
    Why would you suggest that? Other than it being annoying. Lol

Battery pull first...then check you profile and make sure it is set to flash if you have a message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What turning the Led coverage indicator off?
    03-26-09 10:54 AM
    Thanks guys. LOL it seems that battery pulls are the panacea for all of blackberry's ills.

At least we have the freedom to do so. Have fun trying to do the same with the iPoop.
    03-26-09 10:55 AM
    What turning the Led coverage indicator off?

Yes the Coverage LED
    03-26-09 11:03 AM
    I should have said in my opinion you should turn in off, I find it not useful for me.
    03-26-09 11:07 AM
    Just wondering

I have mine off too it is annoying as all heck!!
    03-26-09 11:08 AM
    Sure is! I know it's not doing much battery damage but if you play a movie or just surfin CB it's flashin in your face the whole time. Annoying!
    03-26-09 11:10 AM
    I did the battery pull, but still no luck. Only flashing green, no flashing red. Im staring i even have unopened email AND bbmessenger alerts on the screen too...

I checked the profiles and all are set to led flashing.... any other ideas?
    03-26-09 11:36 AM
    Are you in bedside mode????

got to your clock and hit options....does it say enter bed side mode??? or exit bedside mode?

It should disable all LEDs but who knows!!
    03-26-09 11:42 AM
    Dang it, fell victim to the stupid bedside mode too; I was about to call T-mo for a replacement phone b/c my LED stopped working... They should've at least made the phone exit bedside mode on reboot.
    05-02-09 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD