i've got a 8310 just had it this week dont know much about it lads tbh hence me joining up on what seems to be a great forum etc.is the 8310 a decent blackberry to start out with or have i made a bad choice!! cheers andy s.wales uk.
    It's an older model, but I think it just fine to start out with. Depends on what you plan on using it for more than anything. Load it full of taxing social apps like social scope and you'll soon outgrow it. Use it for the basic BlackBerry features, and it will perform beautifully. May I suggest you spend some time in the How-To forum, and looking at the Lecture Series? You'll be a BB wizard of knowledge in no time.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-10 06:03 AM
    I installed it on my 8310 and it is working fine no problems.
    03-29-10 05:01 AM
    I have a phone from Rogers will it work, or only for AT & T? Thanks
    03-30-10 11:46 AM
    I have a phone from Rogers will it work, or only for AT & T? Thanks
    I am on Vodacom South Africa and it installed ok without any problems. Just make sure that you backup your device before you upgrade and if you are in doubt make sure that you have the previous installation filesOS just in case things do not work out. Anything that you breake softwarewise can always be fixed.
    Last edited by sibusisom; 03-30-10 at 12:17 PM.
    03-30-10 12:15 PM
    What does the wireless upgrade from your BB actually do? Will I lose anything on my phone, ex: contacts, messages, themes, etc?? Is it worth the upgrade?? My daughter just did a wireless upgrade on her 9630 & it changed alot of things. She can't use her previous themes, but other than that she's thrilled. Any advice??? Thanks for any info any can give me. I just don't want to mess up my BB.
    04-09-10 10:42 AM
    Is there any way of installing this software using a Mac and the Blackberry Desktop software for the Mac?
    04-11-10 04:43 PM
    can someone running this os go into their pictures and see if it will allow you to send to a bbm contact? please let me know asap. Just loaded the os to my girlfriends phone and she doesnt have the option to send the picture but has to go to bbm and pic through the list menu to get the pictures which is really aggravating if you have a ton of pics. just let me know please!!
    04-11-10 05:12 PM
    BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.5.0.312 (Multilanguage)

Package Version: 4.5.0.312
    Consisting of:

Applications: 4.5.0.187

Software Platform: 2.7.0.109

File name: 8310M_PBr4.5.0_rel312_PL2.7.0.109_A4.5.0.187_O2_UK .exe

please can you help me this site is very slow downloading can you please put it in megaupload or rapidshare

thansk in advance
    04-15-10 11:56 AM
    Sumthin Weird happen after using this os almost a month, the gps seems not functional, every time I try to connect using gps always pop up an alert that my curve were failed connected to a satellite. And I've try outside and a higher places. Just an info. Can sumone try the gps, and post an info here. TIA

05-02-10 06:08 AM
    Quick question. I just upgraded my g/f's curve to this build and her browser icon has dissapeared and now can't find it or get it back. Any ideas anyone?
    05-04-10 07:58 PM
    Quick question. I just upgraded my g/f's curve to this build and her browser icon has dissapeared and now can't find it or get it back. Any ideas anyone?
    Options->Advanced Options->Host Routing Table->menu key->Register Now. Wait a minute after receiving the email, do a battery pull, and it should return.

I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

05-04-10 11:17 PM
    Installed this last night and it went smooth, reboot took forever but I understand it had a lot to install. So far no problems.
    05-05-10 05:18 PM
    After installing .187 it i am having Blue-tooth problem as i can send anything but cannot receive as it give error from what ever mobile i use
    05-13-10 03:17 PM
    After installing .187 it i am having Blue-tooth problem as i can send anything but cannot receive as it give error from what ever mobile i use
    I have always had bluetooth problems on my curve even before i loaded this OS, i can send but i can't receive and i've learned to live with it.
    05-21-10 06:55 AM
    Is the OS support Chinese Character automatically?

05-22-10 03:11 AM
    Is the OS support Chinese Character automatically?

This EastAsian should

At CrackBerry, I bring good search to life.
    Click Here To Be Banned*If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

05-22-10 06:55 AM
    Just loaded OS .187 and lost brickbreaker anyway to get it back?
    05-29-10 12:31 AM
    For some reason brickbreaker.alx got deleted from folder. Reloading OS now.
    05-29-10 01:40 AM
    Working great
    06-16-10 09:44 AM
    Hi,
    whats the difference between normal O.S & This EastAsian.

I am living in Pakistan & using Newest OS 8310 v4.5.0.187 O2 UK (Multilanguage) without any problem.
    06-22-10 02:02 AM
    Hi,
    whats the difference between normal O.S & This EastAsian.

I am living in Pakistan & using Newest OS 8310 v4.5.0.187 O2 UK (Multilanguage) without any problem.
    This imcludes East Asian languages, for those who need it.

Posted from my Supercharged Onyx at Idon'tneednostinkin'mobileview.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 05:08 AM
    Ummm ... think I may have just bricked my old 8310 BB. Was updating the OS as I was planning on giving it to a relative, and I guess the relatively loose USB cable wiggled somehow and it lost connection. Now it just blinks red and no screen comes up.

Anything I can do?

Thanks!
    07-20-10 04:49 PM
    Oh, and I've tried rebooting the device (battery pull) and plugging it back in but my Win 7 just says "USB device not recognized"... and Desktop Manager doesn't recognize it...
    07-20-10 04:50 PM
    Found this ...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ml#post1541554

so will try that tonight if I get a chance. Though does this mean I have to "downgrade" to an OS that is under 4.5?? Would have to find one if I do!
    07-20-10 04:56 PM
    Found this ...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ml#post1541554

so will try that tonight if I get a chance. Though does this mean I have to "downgrade" to an OS that is under 4.5?? Would have to find one if I do!
    No need to downgrade. I'd use to wipe the device, then you should be able to use loader.exe to put the OS back on.
    07-20-10 06:00 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD