Software For BlackBerry� Curve™ 3G smartphone (model: 9300)

BlackBerry Handheld Software v6.0.0.2475 (Multilanguage)

Package Version: 6.0.0.2475
    Consisting of:
    Applications: 6.0.0.546
    Software Platform: 6.6.0.207
    File name: 9300M_PBr6.0.0_rel2475_PL6.6.0.207_A6.0.0.546_du.e xe
    File size: 157.19MB
    Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

Download Software Here

----------------------

du Software Download Page
    jospazm and 88chad88 like this.
    05-10-11 12:35 AM
    Drooooolsssss will try out tomorrow, its 2'clock in the morning! Shame I didn't check in my desktop before I went to bed I will report back!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-11 02:51 AM
    Here's my short-version OS install guide if anyone needs a refresher...

ELITE1's Quick OS6 UPGRADE GUIDE

1. (Optional) Uninstall any previous OS from your PC.
    2. Download OS to PC. Use Internet Explorer to do so, not Firefox or Chrome. (For leaked versions, the browser is irrelevant though.)
    3. Following successful DL, run OS file to install OS on PC.
    4. On BB, go to BBM Options, scroll down to Backup section. Ensure Remote Backup is enabled AND also conduct a Local Backup to media card.
    5. Go through any 3rd party apps that have option to save settings to media card, and conduct Backup to media card from menu within each of these apps. (Examples: all Bellshare apps such as BerryBuzz & BerryWeather; QuickLaunch; Shao's apps such as Wallpaper Changer & SixTools; Show Me The Images; etc).
    6. Connect BB to PC. Open DM and backup device. Close DM.
    7. (Optional) Use desktop program like BBSAK or BBMCP to backup 3rd party apps.
    8. On PC, navigate to
      �64-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file therein called Vendor.
      �32-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file therein called Vendor.
    9. (Optional/Recommended) Run BB Boss or Shrink-A-OS/BBHybrids Tool.
    10. In same AppLoader file where you deleted Vendor, double-click on Loader to initiate OS upgrade. Follow onscreen instructions.

PS I've posted this before in other threads, but there always seems to be some people that appreciate a step-by-step each time.
    rodric likes this.
    05-10-11 03:40 AM
    I've just installed it ! It's smooth .. Faster reboot time that what I noticed for now ! Of course it's a fresh OS so I'll wait until it settles down

xankazo likes this.
    05-10-11 09:06 AM
    I was expecting this since the 9700 and 9780 were released. Downloading now and installing later.
    05-10-11 06:07 PM
    Really? .534 was released a couple of weeks ago!

Can somebody tell me what's the difference between this one and the .534?
    05-10-11 06:26 PM
    Can anyone tell me how to set the ringtone to go off when I get a FB post? I can't seem to find where it is.
    05-10-11 11:57 PM
    Just wanted to know it this OS could be loaded onto a 9330 curve? I know it said a 9300,I was just wondering.

05-11-11 12:46 AM
    Just wanted to know it this OS could be loaded onto a 9330 curve? I know it said a 9300,I was just wondering.

No you can't ! every phone has its own software
    05-11-11 02:52 AM
  10. sriharsha.bhasuru@gmail.com's Avatar
    I updated but couldnot find any difference can any one post whats the difference between the previous and latest one
    05-11-11 03:56 AM
    please what's the difference between this release and the one that came out a couple of weeks ago...i already have that one...is there any significant need to upgrade again???
    05-12-11 07:52 AM
    Absolutely the best update yet! fixed the issues I had with 6.0.0.534!
    with the previous update, I experienced extremely low battery life(sometimes it wouldn't even last a full day without being charged), and extremely slow performance, froze up repeatedly, all the time.

This update is fast, and I'm on day 3 after charging my phone, and it's still got over half the battery life! I've yet to see it hang or freeze.
    Ganayni94 likes this.
    05-13-11 07:39 AM
    I updated my unit and i'm very pleased with the result. It appears to perform much smoother now. Scrolling is very responsive and works well in various conditions like in Facebook, Messaging, Etc.
    05-13-11 10:30 PM
    If this update really fixes the fast-battery drain issue, then I might jus' jump on it --

05-14-11 04:43 AM
    i keep gettin' an unknown error --- is there any other download link???
    05-14-11 08:46 AM
    i keep gettin' an unknown error --- is there any other download link???
    here you go buddy

http://teamberry.com/downloads/index...0.0.546_du.exe
    05-16-11 09:37 AM
    Thanks, leme get downloading now and see how well it works....
    05-16-11 02:41 PM
    I finally got it --- smooth!!! --- thanks

05-17-11 12:16 AM
    I have followed Elite1's guide but the loader doesn't seem to detect the new OS to be installed. This is so even before I delete the Vendor.xml file. What could I be doing wrong? Appreciate any tips...
    05-17-11 11:05 AM
    Loving it, however, it is taking up most of my application memory. Is this normal?
    05-19-11 10:53 AM
    just updated yesterday and it drain my batt..
    05-21-11 09:48 AM
    Man, I had 6.0 since sprint has offered it( I was literally waiting everyday for it) and as soon as I did the update, I never looked back. Its been a couple months, since that, and its been awesome. The GUI is nice looking. The battery life is more sufficient, and there is more support for 6.0. The only thing that gripes me, is if you go below 257MB on device storage, it'll become a bit sluggish. That happens when you don't move any of the stuff to your SD Card, lol. Well hopefully, The Blackberry Gods in Canada, will create more wonders, for us mere humans, to gaze and worship.

Moe from NYC

05-23-11 02:26 AM
    Loving it, however, it is taking up most of my application memory. Is this normal?

You're supposed to have roughly 260 MBs left.....If you need any help, holla at me via PM, and see if I can help ya out.

Moe from NYC

05-23-11 02:27 AM
    I have followed Elite1's guide but the loader doesn't seem to detect the new OS to be installed. This is so even before I delete the Vendor.xml file. What could I be doing wrong? Appreciate any tips...

My friend, you need to delete the vendor.xml. Also, its best to download the OS from your service provider's website, and load it from Blackberry Desktop. Hope this helps.

Moe from NYC

05-23-11 02:30 AM
    just updated yesterday and it drain my batt..

Not normal at all, my friend. You need a new battery, ASAMFP

Moe from NYC

05-23-11 02:31 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD