11-08-10 02:20 PM
154 ... 567
tools
    thanks mark..i upgraded to .681 but still has some prob with image pixel though the the image uality in media folder is better den dat of .509 but still nt crystal clear..
    images frm othr devices which i took is clear but the images which i took durin os.509 is nt clear have view fit to screen..but nw when i click image afte2-3 days it becomes clears and sometimes not...what to do?
    08-22-10 01:49 AM
    thanks mark..i upgraded to .681 but still has some prob with image pixel though the the image uality in media folder is better den dat of .509 but still nt crystal clear..
    images frm othr devices which i took is clear but the images which i took durin os.509 is nt clear have view fit to screen..but nw when i click image afte2-3 days it becomes clears and sometimes not...what to do?
    I have exactly the same problem! (I am running a 9700 on OS v5.0.0.586, platform 5.1.0.146 - I realise this is the forum for 8520, but I've been browsing it for other reason and just thought I'd reply to this while I saw it).

I haven't posted this issue before because I thought maybe it was my eyes or mind going crazy, and didn't really know how to explain it! It is very annoying. Any image in my pictures folder is pixelated until I select 'fit to screen' -- it then becomes very clear, as it should be! This is fine, but just wastes time, as to scroll to the next image I have to hit the return key, which takes me back to pixelated image, then I can swipe on to the next image.

Any ideas??
    10-11-10 10:01 AM
    This is the one problem with .681. However, other then this, this OS version is stable. .822 fixes the picture issue, but the sound issue is making people come back to this OS until a patch is out.
    10-11-10 10:05 AM
    I am a new member to crackberry, but I've had a 8520 for almost a year now. I have never realized that I could update my os and fix the lameness that is the 4.6. However, I have a few questions (I have been reading up, so that I'm not completely useless).

I have a t-mobile carrier and I don't have a data plan. I read one user's instructions regarding t-mobile and I have to ask, "what is BBsak?"

Also, you guys mention that carriers don't really matter. So, in essence, I can dowloand the singapore one, or AT&T, etc. I tried downloading them, but I have to fill out some Identification fields. Are you guys all lying on those fields? (ie: I'm not working as of this moment, and it's asking for Company. I'm confused).

Also, I am aware that many users have gone back to .681 from .822, so with all that said, is .681 better?

I know these are a lot of questions, some more "newbish" than others, but I'd be grateful if these questions could be answered. Thanks!
    11-08-10 02:20 PM
154 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD